The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

I have vodka cruisers if anyone would like one. Or two. I also have Chivas Regal. And raspberry champagne. Sauv Blanc. Cabernet. Some revolting chardonnay. A few beers. Not sure what else.

This is my first time in this bar. Forgive my ignorance. I offer booze and come in peace.

:drool:

Well, the cold is still there, so, still sneezing and whatnot....and feeling that drowsy ass feeling you get with it....but, it's not too bad, thanks for asking.

How are you?

I think I may be getting/fighting off a minor cold. I was exhausted yesterday, had a nap just before dinner time, and woke up with my throat feeling all weird. It's still there today, but a little better. Of course, it's been so cold that it could just be due to the dryness in here.

Other than that, I'm lazy today. And ducky. I'm also ducky.

Have you ever gone grocery shopping, resolving to eat healthier, so you buy no junk foods? Then the next day, you're all jonsing for junk, and you think "wtf did I do that for? I don't want to eat healthy, after all, I want to eat crap..." ?

That's what I'm doing right now.

Good afternoon/evening!

I've been eating junk food today. :uhoh: I've been so good these past several weeks, but last night and today so far have been a complete write-off. Oh well.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:yawn:

April was up early to open the bar this morning....:yes:

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening all :wave:

I stopped by before school - I have initiative. :wink:

Angie come back. :love:

Hope everyone's feeling better and such - hopefully that virus the bar caught has gone away.

Off to clean and relax for a bit. I'm tiiiiiired but still going out tonight.

:wave:

I'm drifting in and out of here....meeting friends for a late lunch (3pm...who eats lunch at 3pm?) then likely will run a few errands, then get back here and try to beat this cold.

Hi/bye LMPA, Thora.

Okay, so where's all this drunk posting that we were promised? :grumpy: Humph.

I'm going to go rent a few DVD's, grab some dinner, and there sure as hell better be some drunk people when I get back! :wink:

Diet Coke isn't that bad, actually. I always hated it in the past, but just switched to it about a month or two ago, and I like it now. I had a sip of regular Coke the other day, and I couldn't believe how sugary and sweet it was. But then again the Diet has tons of chemicals, so it probably isn't any better for me. :lol:

I quit Coke when I got pregnant with Maddy. And then I nursed for a while, so I was off Coke for maybe 2+ years. The first one I had - I couldn't believe how sweeeeeeeeeeet it was. But then I got used to it again. Lately though I'm on a Ginger Ale kick. Almost the same amount of sugar without the caffeine.

Back
Top Bottom