The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

A webcam? :shifty:

Well, being as how I require the live web feed from Slutfest 2007, I guess it's only fair I share a little something something too, no? Only bad thing is the laptop doesn't have usb 2.0 ports. That might be a problem. I guess I could just being the iMac and set it up on a little table behind the action. But the doctors will probably get in the way. Hm. This is going to be more difficult than initially thought.

UberBeaver said:

:crazy: You gestate like a manatee. WTF was she doing in there?

Growing and growing and growing, to epic proportions. :sad: She was 9lbs 3ozs. The nurses were betting on over 10lbs. That's right, they actually had a pool. :|

They tried to induce me like 48 times starting a week before my due date. The kid just wouldn't give. I had a c-section, finally. I have no doubt that she'd be in there now if it weren't for that.

VintagePunk said:

Growing and growing and growing, to epic proportions. :sad: She was 9lbs 3ozs. The nurses were betting on over 10lbs. That's right, they actually had a pool. :|

They tried to induce me like 48 times starting a week before my due date. The kid just wouldn't give. I had a c-section, finally. I have no doubt that she'd be in there now if it weren't for that.

:yikes: 48 times??! :crack:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes:

Damn. I can't even imagine.

Of course, I can't even imagine getting pregnant. Well, at least not at the rate I'm going now.

UberBeaver said:

Oh, gotcha. You have to wait like 5 months or something, right? It's really cool when they show you on the sonogram.

Yep I'll be 5 mths.

My boyfriend and I went into Babies R' Us last night browsing around and there is so much stuff that we want. Love that store.

Apparently, I came out like a few seconds early.

I did it because I wanted the element of surprise on my side, as upon my exit from the womb, I immediately delivered a spin-kick to the doctor. He never saw it coming. That's how I made my debut here on Terra and I've been doing that sort of thing ever since.

I want Web Cam coverage of Beav being a Dad, because that's what intrigues me.

VintagePunk said:

Oh geez :yikes:

I think diabetics usually have big babies too :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom