The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-28-2007, 01:02 AM   #76
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



Pfft, I think all I got was a drive by hi!

Next time, mister, next time...
Oh no, oh no...you totally dusted me. Sicy introduced us and you looked me up and down and then turned away....(or at least that's how my warped mind remembers it)
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:04 AM   #77
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


That's funny. I hung out after the show with my friend for a few hours, then went up to my room and called it a night. I really do not recall her name...I could get intrepid and look back at my old posts and find out...but that requires effort. I follow the band around a decent amount, so, maybe I'll be at another Norcal show...I am in the Bay Area a lot, in general, actually.

Beav, it is highly irksome, because it makes no sense....but you have to really put some oomph into it.
You don't remember her name...yet you call her a "friend"....desperate measures my friend.... It definitely wasn't Jennie, 'cos she hung out with us afterwards. Good times...good times


And Lila...of course in a good way
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:06 AM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


You don't remember her name...yet you call her a "friend"....desperate measures my friend....


And Lila...of course in a good way
No no no....the girl I bought the ticket from....she is the interlander whose name I cannot recall....I did not even sit with her....I stayed for the first few songs, then moved and sat with my actual friend, who was also in attendance...she had bought just the one ticket for herself, not thinking I'd head up there for a show....so I went to her seat and we just kind of made room enough for the both of us....then we hung out after....and the interlander, she then hung out with you.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:06 AM   #79
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Great, now SexyBack is stuck in my head.
__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:07 AM   #80
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:38 PM
DG. Wow.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:09 AM   #81
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


No no no....the girl I bought the ticket from....she is the interlander whose name I cannot recall....I did not even sit with her....I stayed for the first few songs, then moved and sat with my actual friend, who was also in attendance...she had bought just the one ticket for herself, not thinking I'd head up there for a show....so I went to her seat and we just kind of made room enough for the both of us....then we hung out after....and the interlander, she then hung out with you.
Oh...so it was Jennie. She never posts here anymore..she's on U2.com. Nice girl, she was working for IBM and they laid her off shortly after the show... I heard from her a couple of time and then *poof* she was gone.

If you to her gallery there's a picture of me and her and my buddy and some other ladies on our way to the show...Look under LilJennie..I think.
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:09 AM   #82
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
DG. Wow.
I am actually online from home. It's a miracle.
__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:11 AM   #83
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by daygloeyes2


I am actually online from home. It's a miracle.
Praise Allah!!!
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:11 AM   #84
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Oh no, oh no...you totally dusted me. Sicy introduced us and you looked me up and down and then turned away....(or at least that's how my warped mind remembers it)
I was otherwise occupied, if you recall. I would have talked more if I hadn;t been in an already fascinated converasation.

ok this ends the public posting of such things lol

Ad can i sit on your lap when i tell you all about my night?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:12 AM   #85
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Praise Allah!!!
I prefer Buddha, but whatever.
__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:13 AM   #86
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Oh...so it was Jennie. She never posts here anymore..she's on U2.com. Nice girl, she was working for IBM and they laid her off shortly after the show... I heard from her a couple of time and then *poof* she was gone.

If you to her gallery there's a picture of me and her and my buddy and some other ladies on our way to the show...Look under LilJennie..I think.
Oh, for sure, that's her. Liljennie!! I recall her complaining that she could not see if she got GA tickets cos she is too short. Small world, Reggie. If I knew then what I know now, I'd have met Reggie Thee Dog almost 2 years ago....oh, I was so young then, so new to interference.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:15 AM   #87
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Oh, for sure, that's her. Liljennie!! I recall her complaining that she could not see if she got GA tickets cos she is too short. Small world, Reggie. If I knew then what I know now, I'd have met Reggie Thee Dog almost 2 years ago....oh, I was so young then, so new to interference.

Ok if you're short and have GA then you hope you have someone shorter in front of you or a nice tall person cause i'm tall and am not moving, esp if I've been in line all day. :linebitch:

I remember seeing her name, posting a lot around the time of the show, hope she's found another job
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #88
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


I was otherwise occupied, if you recall. I would have talked more if I hadn;t been in an already fascinated converasation.

ok this ends the public posting of such things lol

Ad can i sit on your lap when i tell you all about my night?
My lap is open and waiting for you...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:17 AM   #89
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



Ok if you're short and have GA then you hope you have someone shorter in front of you or a nice tall person cause i'm tall and am not moving, esp if I've been in line all day. :linebitch:

I remember seeing her name, posting a lot around the time of the show, hope she's found another job
She needed your advice 2 years ago. I hope she found another job, too. She helped a brotha out. And that brotha was me.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:17 AM   #90
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Oh, for sure, that's her. Liljennie!! I recall her complaining that she could not see if she got GA tickets cos she is too short. Small world, Reggie. If I knew then what I know now, I'd have met Reggie Thee Dog almost 2 years ago....oh, I was so young then, so new to interference.
We'd be bestest buddies and we could've high fived that night during An Cat Dubh and shit like that!!!

Oh what could've been NSW....so close yet so far...
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com