The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #301
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


Ancient sex. Sex from days of olde.

Both of those short sentences make me laugh, and either could be a song title or a short story title. Maybe someone has used one of these in PLEBA:

"Sex from days of olde:

I was at the movies all by myself. Again. Sigh. 39 years old and a day before my 40th birthday, I'm at a matinee, in a mostly empty theater, to see "Mannequin" a romantic film from the 30's.....just to experience some filmic sex from days of olde. Eventually, a man sat down right in front of my seat. I was just about to ask him if he could please move, as I'm only 5 foot 1, when he turned around and said "Mind if I join you??" And it was Bono!!! What was Bono doing in a movie theater in Green Bay, Wisconsin???? Before I could reply, he got up and sauntered his way over to my row, to the seat next to my left and fixed his.....penetrating......gaze upon me, with just the hint of a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I'll post part 2 next week!!!!"

__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #302
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 04:35 AM
NSW
__________________

__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:02 PM   #303
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words




I'll post part 2 next week!!!!"

Please don't.




That places scares the fuck outta me (and I don't mean Green Bay) precisely because of shit like that. It's freaky. Every now and then I wander in there and WHOA, freaky town.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #304
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:35 AM
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #305
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Please don't.




That places scares the fuck outta me (and I don't mean Green Bay) precisely because of shit like that. It's freaky. Every now and then I wander in there and WHOA, freaky town.
"I'll post Part 2 next week" was inside the quotes, Beav....meaning the fictional author wrote that, not me. Do you think I'd have typed that up if I was not so thoroughly scared and freaked out about some of the goings on in that fucking forum?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #306
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 03:35 AM
PLEBANs aren't all scary.

I'm normal.....kind of.
__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #307
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 03:35 AM
I'm gonna go lie down, not have sex or anything protruding from my stomach and try to fight off this sudden sore throat I acquired in the last hour.

Bye for now, guys and gals.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #308
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Both of those short sentences make me laugh, and either could be a song title or a short story title. Maybe someone has used one of these in PLEBA:

"Sex from days of olde:

I was at the movies all by myself. Again. Sigh. 39 years old and a day before my 40th birthday, I'm at a matinee, in a mostly empty theater, to see "Mannequin" a romantic film from the 30's.....just to experience some filmic sex from days of olde. Eventually, a man sat down right in front of my seat. I was just about to ask him if he could please move, as I'm only 5 foot 1, when he turned around and said "Mind if I join you??" And it was Bono!!! What was Bono doing in a movie theater in Green Bay, Wisconsin???? Before I could reply, he got up and sauntered his way over to my row, to the seat next to my left and fixed his.....penetrating......gaze upon me, with just the hint of a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

I'll post part 2 next week!!!!"


OMG

However, any Pleban worth her salt would know that Bono is only 4'10" and not capable of blocking anyone's view of anything.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:10 PM   #309
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


I stopped by before school - I have initiative.

Angie come back.

Hope everyone's feeling better and such - hopefully that virus the bar caught has gone away.

Off to clean and relax for a bit. I'm tiiiiiired but still going out tonight.

Holy Crap! I forgot about this thread and return to find you boozehounds have filled it with 300+ replies!

I love it!


__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:10 PM   #310
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by daygloeyes2
PLEBANs aren't all scary.

I'm normal.....kind of.
The forum more freaks me out than some of the posters, DG. Never said you all were scary or anything else.

Feel better LMPA.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #311
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Ick...feel better, April!
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #312
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk



OMG

However, any Pleban worth her salt would know that Bono is only 4'10" and not capable of blocking anyone's view of anything.
I thought he was shorter.

Hi Angela

Feel better LMPA
__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:13 PM   #313
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 12:35 AM
Time to split....I'll be back later.

Take care!
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #314
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 03:35 AM
Yay! I completed my ethics course.

I'm sure that any potential employer will recognize the value of a course that allows the participants to print off their own certificate upon completion.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 08:16 PM   #315
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 07:35 PM
hi everyone! i dont think ive talked to many of you before
no time like the present.

i am anna. i cant think of what else to say about me. other than i am deeply engrossed in a large project of procrastination.

..no time to stop!

hope everyone who is ill feels much better very soon!
__________________

__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com