The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #286
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Omg are you serious?



Are you afraid?

It's kinda cool, actually...
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #287
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver



I was going to ask if maybe it was your husband?







__________________

__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:44 PM   #288
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Omg are you serious?

Yes, she is. You can see "it". It's freaky. I like to push her appendages back. Like when her foot pushes out, I push it back in. I'm such an asshole.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #289
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver



I was going to ask if maybe it was your husband?


Actually, we were very...active...right up till the end. Especially the last month or so. Must have been some sort of hormonal burst or something.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:47 PM   #290
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk




Actually, we were very...active...right up till the end. Especially the last month or so. Must have been some sort of hormonal burst or something.
There's hope!
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #291
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Yes, she is. You can see "it". It's freaky. I like to push her appendages back. Like when her foot pushes out, I push it back in. I'm such an asshole.


Great start to your father-daughter relationship there.


Ok, and VP is back talking about sex so now I'm all bitter again, thanks.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #292
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel




Great start to your father-daughter relationship there.


Ok, and VP is back talking about sex so now I'm all bitter again, thanks.
Well, when she turns 14 I'm pushing her into a convent, so yeah. She may as well get used to it.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #293
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


There's hope!
There are ways you can use this to your advantage. If she really wants this to be over, tell her that orgasm can trigger labour. Didn't work for me, but I gave it the ol' college try...
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #294
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Well, when she turns 14 I'm pushing her into a convent, so yeah. She may as well get used to it.
Yeah, daddies don't let their daughters grow up to organize Slutfests.

Well, good ones, anyhow.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:51 PM   #295
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



Ok, and VP is back talking about sex so now I'm all bitter again, thanks.
Ancient sex. Sex from days of olde.

It was all downhill from there. Really.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:52 PM   #296
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Yes, she is. You can see "it". It's freaky. I like to push her appendages back. Like when her foot pushes out, I push it back in. I'm such an asshole.
omg.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #297
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


There are ways you can use this to your advantage. If she really wants this to be over, tell her that orgasm can trigger labour.
What's that "O" word? Is that like an ointment or something? Where do I find one of them?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #298
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Yeah, daddies don't let their daughters grow up to organize Slutfests.

Well, good ones, anyhow.

HAHA. Nice. I'm going to sing that to her in lullabye form.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #299
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


That's that "O" word? Is that like an ointment or something? Where do I find one of them?
Took you a few minutes to reply. I thought maybe you'd left to test the theory.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #300
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


Took you a few minutes to reply. I thought maybe you'd left to test the theory.
Six minutes? I could have tested the theory, cleaned up and made a snack.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com