The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Well, if you look to the animal kingdom, males generally don't tend to the children. So I think we, men, tend to still think we're animals, and then some female is like, "Hey - where you goin?" And we say, "Uh, I dunno. Graze a bit. Maybe hunt and gather, you know, male things." And then she's like, "Uh, no. Help me raise the kid." And we don't know what to do, and thats when everything hits. I'm in that phase now. I just want to graze or hang out in a tree eating fruit, like a sloth, but those days are behind me.

fruit :drool:

I'm sure your wife will accept that as an excuse for not helping with feedings and changings. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I just saw this (or reread it with a more awake pair of eyes) - when should the advance slutting take place? :hmm:

And, FYI, heard Gabe's in FL now with another band.

I'm not sure, do you have any suggestions? Things are nuts for me, for the foreseeable future. :( Maybe when the snow goes away?

daygloeyes2 said:

:up:

I'd like to go to a Bruins game. But I think I'd choke on a little vomit from watching them. :|

I'm exaggerating. Barely.

:lol:

Ooh - and we're also going to the Virgin Festival in May. That is going to be so sweet. :drool:

Is the bar getting domesticated?

Cause I was redecorating and we have a state of the art iPod stereo system, couches, hot tubs and an open bar.

It's like a den of decadance. :macdevil:

Beav's getting domesticated, we're just being supportive. :cute:

:lol:

Aside from NYC, which was planned before I even picked my classes, I can't go out of town on weekends until after May 5th.

Snow :madwife: (not the bunny of Snow, like snow-snow)

Good thing you clarified.

Let.s make it for the weekend after that then. After then things will be nuts for me. You could always come on a Sat night though.

DG I'd love to give you our snow :(

I think it's funny how sometimes you call me April and then will call my LMPA. :giggle:

*ruffles your hair*

;)

Yeah, I don't know why I did that...:eyebrow:

I like April...your username is too damn long to spell out, and plus we've met so I'm comfortable calling you by your real name.

UberBeaver said:

Bruins are actually worse than the Islanders. Barely, but a bit.

Sadly, it's true. :(

Patriots aren't in the Super Bowl and the Bruins and Celtics are pathetic, and spring training isn't for another month. :madwife:

snowbunny00774 said:

Good thing you clarified.

Let.s make it for the weekend after that then. After then things will be nuts for me. You could always come on a Sat night though.

DG I'd love to give you our snow :(

Sooooo, I should plan on the 11th-13th for the Slutfest Test Run? :drool:

And yep, Reg my username is pretty damn long. :lol: I had no idea when I registered here I'd still be here all these years later!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
DG...does Boston have enough pitching? That is the question...:yes:

Every year it's the question. :lol:

There are so many question marks with this rotation. Schilling and Wake are up there in age, Daisuke is unproven in the major leagues, and Beckett is hot and cold. And who know's who the fifth starter is going to be?

This day is becoming so awesome - tickets to a hockey game, people to go to a crazy concert festival with, and a free lunch coming up this afternoon. All Monday's should be like this! :yes:

ETA - 501 :evil:

Back
Top Bottom