The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've decided its going to be

not the 13/14.

That's all I've got for now.

Why do tycoons or the military never want to fly me anywhere :angry:

Goodnight folks.

Thora:

Date: Saturday, March 31/07
City: Vancouver, BC
Venue: The Commodore Ballroom
Contact Info: 868 Granville St., (604) 739-SHOW
Additional Details: Elevation returns for the 3rd time to this incredible venue that has seen the likes of U2, The Police, Coldplay and many more. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the JOSHUA TREE with a full recreation plus an opening set of U2 gems. Doors 8pm. Showtime 9:30pm sharp. If you live anywhere out West - come check it out!! Ticket details to follow.

No spoken words said:
I don't know anyone named Brady, sadly. My life might have turned out a little differently if I did.

Night, Thora.

I don't know Brady, either. I've seen them once. I've met Gabe a few times though.

I know people who know Brady though. The Toronto area U2 fandom is a small world.

Night Thora. I'd better head to bed myself, I've got an early day tomorrow and a shitload of work to do. Night NSW.

VintagePunk said:
Thora:

Date: Saturday, March 31/07
City: Vancouver, BC
Venue: The Commodore Ballroom
Contact Info: 868 Granville St., (604) 739-SHOW
Additional Details: Elevation returns for the 3rd time to this incredible venue that has seen the likes of U2, The Police, Coldplay and many more. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the JOSHUA TREE with a full recreation plus an opening set of U2 gems. Doors 8pm. Showtime 9:30pm sharp. If you live anywhere out West - come check it out!! Ticket details to follow.

Drea PM'd me about a week ago or so. I'll be going for sure. :yes:

Thanks though! :D

VintagePunk said:

I don't know Brady, either. I've seen them once. I've met Gabe a few times though.

I know people who know Brady though. The Toronto area U2 fandom is a small world.

Night Thora. I'd better head to bed myself, I've got an early day tomorrow and a shitload of work to do. Night NSW.

I said that I don't know anyone in my entire life named Brady. I have no clue who the Brady you are referring to is. I was just lamenting the fact that I've yet to meet anyone, ever, with that name. My life is shit.

Brady is the lead singer of Elevation.

Funny thing - when I went to see them last year, I ran into a friend of mine who had been on my trip to Ireland, and it turns out she's Brady's cousin. Small world!

Okay, I'm really going now. :lol:

No spoken words said:

I said that I don't know anyone in my entire life named Brady. I have no clue who the Brady you are referring to is. I was just lamenting the fact that I've yet to meet anyone, ever, with that name. My life is shit.

Great. I read 20 pages to catch up only to find out my life is shit as well. Is it because I was born 3 days late? Because I gave birth 8 days early and on a U.S. holiday? Because I can't write a haiku? What a way to start the week off.

Oh, and hello if anyone is still awake. Maybe westerners. And a special hello and thank you to NSW :hug:

I've met Gabe. :up:

It's 8:23 am and I'm already on campus working on school. This is after only 4 hours of sleep.

I'm insane. :huh:

ThoraSEB said:
Brady is the lead singer of Elevation.

Funny thing - when I went to see them last year, I ran into a friend of mine who had been on my trip to Ireland, and it turns out she's Brady's cousin. Small world!

Okay, I'm really going now. :lol:

That is a small world!

I think I've met pretty much all the Brady's and Gabes on this site, so I should be set for life, eh? :hmm:

I just woke back up so I'm going in late today.

And yes, Dave, you are insane. ;)

It's not too bad, actually. I'm sitting on a huge leather couch in the Computer Science lounge. I've never studied here before, but there's a coffee shop here and wireless internet, so I'm all set.

It's actually nice to be awake in the morning and have time to do things during the day for once.

DaveC said:
It's not too bad, actually. I'm sitting on a huge leather couch in the Computer Science lounge. I've never studied here before, but there's a coffee shop here and wireless internet, so I'm all set.

It's actually nice to be awake in the morning and have time to do things during the day for once.

Nice! :up:

Ooh, speaking of couches, I think it's time to bring some into this place, and maybe a hot tub or two, what do you think? :wink:

Hey Snow, hope the meeting goes quick. Meetings on Monday mornings are just evil. :angry:

I'd better get my ass in gear and head off to work soon. I'm just taking my sweet time here, hehe.

I suppose we could deck this place out. Didn't we have some sort of sweet super-iPod sound system over in the other bar, too? Maybe we should get a widescreen plasma for the Super Bowl! :drool:

:nerd:

I wholeheartedly support the idea of bringing back the couches and hot tubs. :sexywink:

I got 4 hours last night, I could have gone back to bed for a while, but I didn't. :|

Beav, it'll probably be a little crazy for a few years, but depending on the temperament of the kid, and the way you raise her, it won't be that bad. You and the Mrs. will do fine. :up:

Back
Top Bottom