The Temple Bar - Putting Staplers in Jello and Bringing Sexyback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie-I never guessed you'd be the type to listen to En Vogue :lol:

Then again, I have The Pussycat Dolls and and My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas on my play list so I'm not one to judge :wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I put my iTunes on random and take what I get.

I do that too, but I skip a lot of songs also. Usually I get a song I like within 3 skips - does this mean I ought to clean out some of my mp3's if I'm skipping most of them? :huh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hey Big DaveC!!! :wave: What'cha got planned for your big 21st B-day this year

:wave:

Nothing special - the 21st means nothing in Canada, so I'll probably just go out to the bar with my friends. But I'll be in New York the weekend after, so I'll make good use of my new age there I'm sure! :wink:

I don't know what that is but it doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

I can't believe how cold I am...I think I will go to bed soon.

snowbunny00774 said:

I can't believe how cold I am...I think I will go to bed soon.

I was just thinking the same thing. :sad:

I have two options - sit here and shiver, or crank my heat up a few degrees, and suffer through throat/nose/hair/skin dryness.

Winter makes me grumpy.

DaveC said:

:wave:

Nothing special - the 21st means nothing in Canada, so I'll probably just go out to the bar with my friends. But I'll be in New York the weekend after, so I'll make good use of my new age there I'm sure! :wink:

How many Canadians do we have on this site?!?!?! :eyebrow:

Ooh...and there's a couple of my faves...:wave: Snow...:flirt:

Hey Thora...:sexywink:

:Canadianlovebackatcha: :flirt:

Make that smiley while you're at it Beav.

Remember the global warming winter we were having VP? Good times :sigh:

UberBeaver said:
Does anyone know how to make smilies? I want to make a killintheface smiley cause no one else is doing it. :angry:

Nope - but this one's face looks like it's being killed.

mad0009.gif

Hey Reg! :sexywink:

UberBeaver said:
Does anyone know how to make smilies? I want to make a killintheface smiley cause no one else is doing it. :angry:

There are a couple of talented smiley makers out there. But unless you can convince Sicy to add it to the Interference roster, what you'd have to do is save it on photobucket, and then post the image link whenever you want to use it.

snowbunny00774 said:
:Canadianlovebackatcha: :flirt:

Make that smiley while you're at it Beav.

Remember the global warming winter we were having VP? Good times :sigh:

I've obviously been underusing aerosol cans of late. :( I'll be sure to let my car idle extra long tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom