The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, UYFA!

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Last edited:
I have to tune all of these FOTC references out because I'm holding out for the DVDs. It's gonna be awesome, getting Season 1 and watching a marathon.

I'm excited that I finally get some of the references. I saw 2 episodes last night, I'm gonna watch 4 more tonight. The show is brilliant. I ever heard someone at the office talking about it today.

No spoken words said:

April, I want you with a nice guy, but not with a total coward. This guy sounds weak, and, I cannot picture you with a weak guy.

We need to find you someone nice, but confident too.

What if she sends him on a quest to strangle a lion with his bare hands. And he completes this quest, in fact he goes so far as to rip the lion's head off, eat the heart and dance in the blood of his kill. But then he comes back and she asks how it was and he just shrugs. Clearly he would brave and strong - but still not much for conversation. What then? I used to have that problem all the time.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Those look like angry breasts.

Sorry, didn't want that to get lost in the other bar.

UberBeaver said:

What if she sends him on a quest to strangle a lion with his bare hands. And he completes this quest, in fact he goes so far as to rip the lion's head off, eat the heart and dance in the blood of his kill. But then he comes back and she asks how it was and he just shrugs. Clearly he would brave and strong - but still not much for conversation. What then? I used to have that problem all the time.

Again, STFU.

UberBeaver said:

:lmao:

My breasts are pretty angry right now ie lack of business :mad:

UberBeaver said:

Uh...where is the UYFA? What's a Temple Bar if you're not tell people to shove things up your fucking ass? :sad: It's just a place with a lemon - a lemon not up your fucking ass. It's a sad place indeed.

I agree. Now go home and get your shine box. Then STFU, bootlick.

KIO

UberBeaver said:

Uh...where is the UYFA? What's a Temple Bar if you're not tell people to shove things up your fucking ass? :sad: It's just a place with a lemon - a lemon not up your fucking ass. It's a sad place indeed.

:tsk:

I stand by my statement, I mean C'mon:

You're wearing that ugly old baggy t-shirt from that team building exercise you did for your old work,
and it's never looked better on you.
Mmmhh, team building exercise not tonight!

:dance:

UberBeaver said:

If I were into that whole dating etc. scene I'd take him. as long as he was still covered in scratches and blood etc. and pawed me or something, then I'd know that he was interested. It's the whole conveying of interest that's my issue. Not that anyone gives a fuck. including me anymore :reformed:

UberBeaver said:

you guys take that friggin web cam off me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom