The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: back from a reaaaaaallly bad date

redkat said:
well he turned out to be psycho :down:

"Once" was really good. I swear the main roles were modeled after Lisa Hanigan and Damien Rice.

Ugh, I'm sorry it didn't work out. Is this the one who was taking pictures of someone's house or too good to be true dude?

I missed trains and character assasinations last night? Wtf, you guys all decide to be all fun and shit when I'm not around, eh? That's alright, I see how it is. :angry:

Re: Re: back from a reaaaaaallly bad date

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ugh, I'm sorry it didn't work out. Is this the one who was taking pictures of someone's house or too good to be true dude?

too good to be true with a side of anger management issues.

Better get going :wave:

Have a good weekend everybody :)

Re: Re: Re: back from a reaaaaaallly bad date

redkat said:

too good to be true with a side of anger management issues.

That sucks. But for a silver lining: several years ago my wife's cousin flipped out on a waitress because she didn't bring her a straw. I look back on it now and laugh. See? We CAN all benefit from anger management. :hug:

weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll....

see, i WANT to go, i just have no idea if i'll be moved or moving then. and i can't buy travel plans bc i don't know where i'll be travelling from. oh the mysteries of life!!!

so right now plans are tentative.

well would you need a hotel? and do you want to go to the baseball game with me and texter on sat afternoon?
sorry i'm just trying to make plans (albeit in my head) for all eventualities

i'm sorry, but i still support dude. i don't think you guys had a good level set convo from the beginning. i know it's done, but in the interest of fairness and all.

it'll be all i can do to lift a drink this weekend, so i'll do my best to make it a good one for you :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
well would you need a hotel? and do you want to go to the baseball game with me and texter on sat afternoon?
sorry i'm just trying to make plans (albeit in my head) for all eventualities

do you already have a hotel booked? bc i know of a fabulous one on the upper west side. i mean, we'd be kinda close. plus, any guy i bring home that night might roll over to your bed...but hey i'm all about sharing.

who is texter?

texter = lmpa :lol:

haven't booked yet. lmpa and I are sharing (hotel) and we will prob have a third on the fri. I was trying to make this the most economical yet spacious way of doing things. I hate having to be on a budget :screamathousenextdoor:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom