The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
PF26 - I love your teacher. Does she act like Tina Fey, cause I might have to enroll in your school.

She's cooler than Tina Fey, in fact.

I can't love her though, because I'm 16 and she's 30.

*begins playing Don't Stand So Close to Me*

snowbunny00774 said:
stuff. :ohmy:

yeah - that one is good stuff...I've got some theories on the background, I should be able to get them proven soon, I'll let you know so you can throw up a graph. I'm in awe of your graph skillz you know.

You should go on Histories Mysteries. I am curious as to your theories on the background. i wonder if they are in line with my preposterous hypothesis, well, Steve told me it. lol. Steve. Anyway, I am curious and await the research paper.

daygloeyes2 said:
BTW Beav, a very belated congrats on the birth of your daughter! I havent been on much for the past few months so thats why its so late.

Thanks. She starts college next week. I'm gonna miss having her around. :(

UberBeaver said:

You should go on Histories Mysteries. I am curious as to your theories on the background. i wonder if they are in line with my preposterous hypothesis, well, Steve told me it. lol. Steve. Anyway, I am curious and await the research paper.

Thanks. She starts college next week. I'm gonna miss having her around. :(

:lmao:

phillyfan26 said:

She's cooler than Tina Fey, in fact.

I can't love her though, because I'm 16 and she's 30.

*begins playing Don't Stand So Close to Me*

I don't care if you can love her or not. Everything ain't about you, PFventiseis. I'm 33. I can love her. And I do. Back off, man. BACK OFF!

By any chance does she have a friend that looks like Monica Bellucci? That could cause problems for us down the road.

UberBeaver said:
I don't care if you can love her or not. Everything ain't about you, PFventiseis. I'm 33. I can love her. And I do. Back off, man. BACK OFF!

By any chance does she have a friend that looks like Monica Bellucci? That could cause problems for us down the road.

Don't know that, but I can find out for you.

She does have a husband, but apparently the whole marriage thing doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

snowbunny00774 said:
Steve???? you're sharing tete a tetes with STEVE and excluding me??????? who is steve, he's dead. /Steve.

What kind of rapping name is Steve anyway?

Steve :madspit:

What Steve and I do with each others tetes is between us (literally, actually) and none of your business. Don't go killing him cause he deals in preposterous hypotheses. He's a good guy, just had a string of bad luck.

snowbunny00774 said:

pwned-18345.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Kids grow up way too fast Beav. :hug: It seems like it was just yesterday you were feeding and changing her doesnt it?

Well, it was yesterday. She's only six months. But she's very advanced. She can eat her feet. When I told the people at Princeton that they were like, "Ohhh, wow. Let her in." They are going to come here everyday to learn from her. And I get to ride in a comfy bus to the Princeton labs where they are going to put me in my own room so I don't disturb her. I get a free jacket. And a helmet, like a hockey player! Awesome.

UberBeaver said:

Well, it was yesterday. She's only six months. But she's very advanced. She can eat her feet. When I told the people at Princeton that they were like, "Ohhh, wow. Let her in." They are going to come here everyday to learn from her. And I get to ride in a comfy bus to the Princeton labs where they are going to put me in my own room so I don't disturb her. I get a free jacket. And a helmet, like a hockey player! Awesome.

And lord knows Beav needs a helmet...:yes:

phillyfan26 said:

Philly, everything ain't about you - it's about snow. Dur. Come on, man. They teach that Day 1 in math. Unified Theory? Quantum Physics? It all comes back to being about Liz Snowbunny. Every friggin time.

Example:

9+2+14 = 25. 25 = Liz Snowbunny. See? Can't beat it. Bible Code? Nostradamus? DaVinci Code? Yep. Same shit.

UberBeaver said:

it's weird that they make you put the jacket on backwards, but you do look adorable in it :yes:

UberBeaver said:

Philly, everything ain't about you - it's about snow. Dur. Come on, man. They teach that Day 1 in math. Unified Theory? Quantum Physics? It all comes back to being about Liz Snowbunny. Every friggin time.

Example:

9+2+14 = 25. 25 = Liz Snowbunny. See? Can't beat it. Bible Code? Nostradamus? DaVinci Code? Yep. Same shit.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom