The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cakes of pans are so delicious, they need no chocolate chips or blueberries or anything added.

UberBeaver said:
30 Rock is great. I love that sow. Which episode? I've seen like 4 of them. Tracy Morgan is the best.

Tina Fey's boyfriend, Floyd, has become friends with Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan put a horse in Tina Fey's office.

I don't know the character names :scratch:

I have to watch Flags of Our Fathers tonight

UberBeaver said:

Crazy Train has become Aragorn. Or perhaps the Highlander. Great things from this one. It has been foretold through the ages. Probably going to get the CT on TV. ALL HAIL!

I haven't even checked it out yet and I know what you are referring to and I just nearly choked (you owe me at least two mouthfuls btw, I was kind of gulping as opposed to sipping).

Aragorn. I :heart: it.

Hey FB!

I think I saw that one. The Floydster?

Mouthfuls of....:ohmy: But yeah, check it out. The Chosen One's time has come.

PF26 - I love your teacher. Does she act like Tina Fey, cause I might have to enroll in your school.

stuff. :ohmy:

yeah - that one is good stuff...I've got some theories on the background, I should be able to get them proven soon, I'll let you know so you can throw up a graph. I'm in awe of your graph skillz you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom