The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:

nah. i've got one later this afternoon though.

Well I'll cross my fingers, toes and eyes for luck.

I have to go back to Baltimore for another interview at Johns Hopkins tomorrow. I guess Super Tooth wants to speak at me personally

unico said:
this girl at my office just told me my hair was all messed up :angry: she doesn't know me all that well to joke around like that.

Oh I hate it when people do that. My favorite is "you look tired" :angry:

Yeah I look tired, because I hate waking up so early to come to a place where I generally hate most everyone and then have to sit at an uncomfortable desk all day long acting as if I have work to do.

That's right, folks, your little ball of sunshine has returneth from lunch.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh I hate it when people do that. My favorite is "you look tired" :angry:

Yeah I look tired, because I hate waking up so early to come to a place where I generally hate most everyone and then have to sit at an uncomfortable desk all day long acting as if I have work to do.

That's right, folks, your little ball of sunshine has returneth from lunch.

:hug: i've got nothin to say...but that i feel your pain.

sept 21 isn't too far away!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Marriage is overrated.

So says the bitter single girl.

I am beginning to agree with you. Plus as a geeky science spaz with three advanced degrees I see a long future in front of me as a creepy rabbit lady.

Well I just cheered myself up. Anybody else need some cheering up too?? :sad:

lynnok said:

I am beginning to agree with you. Plus as a geeky science spaz with three advanced degrees I see a long future in front of me as a creepy rabbit lady.

Well I just cheered myself up. Anybody else need some cheering up too?? :sad:

Yeah I could use some. I all of a sudden this week feel too stupid for college and that I'm going to definitely die alone. And work is the same crap and on and on it goes.

It's not been a good week.

And can someone please lock this thread up soon so we can forget I said these things, thx

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:scratch:

That is a problem...however as long as you keep going to baseball games you'll be able to find someone...hopefully...:uhoh:

True...maybe a nice policeman? I've met two of those at ballgames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom