The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea when i'll be coming in and where from. however, if it works out that i can use my laptop and go online at that time, i can do it for you. i know that isn't exactly reliable, but it is something at least.

unico said:
i have no idea when i'll be coming in and where from. however, if it works out that i can use my laptop and go online at that time, i can do it for you. i know that isn't exactly reliable, but it is something at least.

Mia you're awesome to offer that! :love: Keep me updated on when you'll be arriving and let me know - I'll def take you up on that!

See this is why I need a laptop, lol.

Actually, no. I fixed it myself. Took me all day, but while I was on hold with the tech people, I fixed it. Then they left me several messages saying they would like to help me fix it. I should call them back, ask to put them on hold, and then just leave the phone. However, since they are watching me type this, they will know it's coming. Damn them. I'll get you meddling kids yet - just you wait!

elevated_u2_fan said:
:lol:

Is it originality when you take the same subject over and over again in multiple situations? :scratch:

i dunno...

Einstein said it was the definition of insanity.

fan fiction scares me to death

um......honestly FF either creeps me out completely OR I laugh so hard I spit soda.

While I like the MUSIC I can cheerfully say I'm perfectly happy to just listen. Don't want anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom