The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bono needs to be informed of this asap.

I'll post a thread in PLEBA, they should know where he is. They probably are posting from their laptops outside his hotel or apartment.

I'll be if you posted a thread requesting them to nail a note about it on the door of his house in Eze, at least 15 people would do so.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks, Lila! I'll check that out tonight, if it's still playing. :hi5:

It's not live currently, so you should be able to watch anytime. I had paused it to take a call. Came back and had to restart. Luckily I was only on song 2. Now playing my CH CDs :nerd:

I nearly ran into the ocean tonight to cool off it's so friggin hot. or maybe it's Char. all I know it's too hot for an Irish Canadian.

snowbunny00774 said:
I nearly ran into the ocean tonight to cool off it's so friggin hot. or maybe it's Char. all I know it's too hot for an Irish Canadian.

:giggle:

It's sooo nice at my house right now. You should come over :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

especially in your robe & habit :wink:
What would CoNJ think :eyebrow:

I am wrecked :( My class is till 10 but we got out early. I am not sure how I'm going to do all of this.

ah fuck a dreaded email just popped up.

Door #1- ignorant bliss
Door #2- ickiness

There are hot women here, hot men too :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

Such a charmer this one :sexywink:

And what do you mean "nearly" ran into the ocean tonight? Was that some other hot chick in a sexy black dress I was frolicking with?

well yeah, there was definitely ocean frolicking, but I thought I walked down quite casually as opposed to running!

playing in the ocean with Char :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
How dreaded?

yeah - there were some cuties out tonight :yes:

THE dreaded :mad: I could spit honestly I could

There were no cuties in advanced legal research and writing :(

what am I doing wrong :wink:

surfing lesson?

snowbunny00774 said:

sicy I'm on my way. just make sure you don't lock the back door :giggle:

Ha! Well I have a 7ft fenced patio, I dont think you could climb over it :crack:

Yeah... total fire hazard... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom