The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
April!! Haha the job in Detroit just e-mailed me and wants to interview. Talk about bad timing. :sigh: If RI doesn't work out I'm calling them. Hahaha I don't know if the state is ready for the two of us being so nearby.

Mia there's an open job in MI? :shocked:

Sorry, that was just so shocking I couldn't help it.

Call them!!! Well, obviously I want RI to work out for you (being so close to NY and all and it being not MI) but hell yes - the state would implode. :drool:

Basically the heirarchy breaks down like this, in "MFSpeak".

StupidMFrs---->FnkMFrs ----> CrzyMFrs ----> BAMFrs --->HrdHttngMFrs.

If the Sons of Bitch Dept can't handle, they send it to us. If if goes through our ranks and the Hard Hitting MFers cant handle it, it leaves the Dept of MFers and goes up to the Bureau of Bastards. After that it gets murky.

UberBeaver said:
Basically the heirarchy breaks down like this, in "MFSpeak".

StupidMFrs---->FnkMFrs ----> CrzyMFrs ----> BAMFrs --->HrdHttngMFrs.

If the Sons of Bitch Dept can't handle, they send it to us. If if goes through our ranks and the Hard Hitting MFers cant handle it, it leaves the Dept of MFers and goes up to the Bureau of Bastards. After that it gets murky.

I knew being a miserable SOB would pay off some day...

I feel lazy now cause I'm not working or in school. Well, I'll be in school during the day as of next week, so until 3:00 everyday, no PF26 to talk to. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We'll have to put up memorial banners every weekday until 3 so that we never forget.

Will that do?

Yes, I think that will do.

Or, pose questions like, "What would PF26 have said to that?"

And, unfortunately, it sounds like the Beav won't be posting for a long time, because this injustice lives on. Oh well.

Here is my banner. It also conveniantly doubles as the sign for Australian State Route 26.

640px-Australian_State_Route_26.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom