The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else have this one person at work, where, even though you don't hate them or anything, just the mere sound of their voice increases your stress? I've got one of those. And I thought he wasn't going to be in today. But I hear him loud and clear :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Wow, I've been looking at the website related to my business law book, and just took the first online quiz (we weren't assigned it, I'm bored this morning) and I got 10 of 10 right. :rockon:

Way to kick it in the ass! I think I remembered you were interested in law, are you leaning towards business law at the moment?

unico said:
Does anybody else have this one person at work, where, even though you don't hate them or anything, just the mere sound of their voice increases your stress? I've got one of those. And I thought he wasn't going to be in today. But I hear him loud and clear :(

I have a whole bunch of them.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm going for my paralegal degree, not sure yet which area I want to go into. One of the cool things about being a paralegal is there are so many areas you can get into. :up:

Any word on whether or not you'll be coming to NY? Or where you'll be flying from? ;)

Haha, we'll, I might have an answer for you at the end of the week. :sexywink: I leave for my interview on Wednesday. Then it is all day on Thursday. Hopefully they will make a decision on Friday or Monday. If they do that soon, then that could be the weekend I finish moving in. I think crunkin it up in NYC is the perfect way to celebrate my new life. Also, I'll only be 4 hours away from NYC, so I can go to more get-togethers. :hyper:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:up:

I was thinking of starting my own business but I don't have any ideas what it would be... That and I think I would get annoyed by myself after a while :lol:

I wish we could start rival companies that made a lot of money by just annoying each other. Maybe I should start charging you people to read my posts.....yes. $10 per read per post, each. Starting now.

snowbunny00774 said:
if i put you on ignore then i don't have to pay, right?

Damn. I didn't think this plan out. BUT - if you put me on ignore....uh...why would you put me on ignore? That's not nice. :( AH - there's a $25 per day fee to ignore me. Yes. Read the fine print. It's clearly stated in there.

As for CA - I almost moved to San Diego. If my friend hadn't gotten accepted to grad school in upstate NY, we'd have gone.

UberBeaver said:

Damn. I didn't think this plan out. BUT - if you put me on ignore....uh...why would you put me on ignore? That's not nice. :( AH - there's a $25 per day fee to ignore me. Yes. Read the fine print. It's clearly stated in there.

As for CA - I almost moved to San Diego. If my friend hadn't gotten accepted to grad school in upstate NY, we'd have gone.

I should move.

My mom told me she'd follow me though. I can't win. :happy:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Nice, I wanna be H.E. Pennypacker. Wealthy industrialist, and philanthropist, and... uh... bicyclist. ...

I want to be Old Man Beaver and I want to issue press releases about "that no good Pennypacker and his child sweatshops. He gives us true industrialists a bad name."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom