The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #361
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


that's awesome. sure.
Don't forget the ™ after Space Moon.

I cannot wait to possess this shirt, let alone wear it.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #362
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Really excited to meet you.

I'll be ready with the camera for the manhug (non-heterosexual)

Did the tornadoes hit your new apt? Or have you been home yet to see it or not?

Oops, wrong Mia. My bad.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #363
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


I'll be ready with the camera for the manhug (non-heterosexual)

Did the tornadoes hit your new apt? Or have you been home yet to see it or not?

Oops, wrong Mia. My bad.
Man punch to the face, maybe.

My neighborhood has a ton of fallen trees, some right onto cars, but, luckily, my apartment escaped damage. Thank you for asking!
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #364
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 02:11 AM
Just came back from trying to pwn some n00bs in FYM.

Anyway, I'm buying the recently made available John Lennon stuff on iTunes.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #365
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:11 AM
oh wow. were there power outages and stuff too?

that's so scary.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:38 PM   #366
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Man punch to the face, maybe.

My neighborhood has a ton of fallen trees, some right onto cars, but, luckily, my apartment escaped damage. Thank you for asking!


Glad it escaped unharmed (as well as the line of bitches outside the door wanting to see the new paintjob.)

I just bought my mom the Dwight Schrute bobblehead - it's for Christmas but I'll probably give it to her early. And I should have bought another one for myself.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #367
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
Just came back from trying to pwn some n00bs in FYM.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #368
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
Just came back from trying to pwn some n00bs in FYM.

Anyway, I'm buying the recently made available John Lennon stuff on iTunes.
Try, or did you succeed? I like posting in FYM now and then, if only to try to mock BVS and his sometimes faulty programming.

Mia, power outages here and there in the city, but, nothing that impacted me.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #369
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel




Glad it escaped unharmed (as well as the line of bitches outside the door wanting to see the new paintjob.)

I just bought my mom the Dwight Schrute bobblehead - it's for Christmas but I'll probably give it to her early. And I should have bought another one for myself.
Yeah, I know. I figured these ho's would wait until the furniture arrived at the hizzouse, but they're lined up as I type this, just wanting to see what it looks like when a Gangsta like me paints his crib.

Take a #, trick.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:42 PM   #370
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:11 AM
You could teach canoe boy a thing or two
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #371
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Try, or did you succeed? I like posting in FYM now and then, if only to try to mock BVS and his sometimes faulty programming.

Mia, power outages here and there in the city, but, nothing that impacted me.
Well, the success depends on whether it makes it through a pretty thick skull, but if you ask me it was successful.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #372
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
You could teach canoe boy a thing or two
Truth be told, I'm probably more like canoe boy than I'd care to admit. That being said, I do my business in person or on the phone, not via text. I'll fret and worry about asking someone out, but I'll do it myself, and I'll do it without using text or IM. I'll take my rejection like a man, too.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #373
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


Well, the success depends on whether it makes it through a pretty thick skull, but if you ask me it was successful.
Way to go, then, PF26.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #374
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Truth be told, I'm probably more like canoe boy than I'd care to admit. That being said, I do my business in person or on the phone, not via text. I'll fret and worry about asking someone out, but I'll do it myself, and I'll do it without using text or IM. I'll take my rejection like a man, too.
That's the Space Moon (tm) way, I take it?



TB was a TB of the highest order, but at least he talked to me.

I think I'll stay in fantasyland for a little while longer. It's safe here even if your new husband doesn't know which hotel we're meeting at.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #375
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 11:11 PM
That's the Space Moon way, yes, you understand.

I know what it's like to like someone so much that the thought of getting rejected by them is powerful....but, I never let that truly stop me...delay me, but never stop me. It's like Joe Rags...I have similar thoughts, but, the difference between he and I is that I'm socially functional with the opposite sex, have platonic friends, ex-gf's, etc, where he is 100% paralyzed by women. I'm rambling.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com