The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

Yeah, but the machete/valium combo is like Plan D. They have way more efficient ways for Plans A-C.

True.

I like how not everyone knows what CT is or stands for. Fucking CT, just wow. Just fucking wow. Today's stop was impressive, but not as good as yesterday's.

UberBeaver said:

I think it's "You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song"

Is that what you were going for? Debbie Boone?

this is actually the one i was going for.

explain to me please how the fuck a free breakfast = getting somewhere on time :scratch:

Jebus. It's all the fun bloody states :grumpy:

/grumpy rant upon waking up like a pretzel in a horrid chair after an extended hanging out period missing things I was supposed to catch if it hadn't been for a delayed bag :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:
explain to me please how the fuck a free breakfast = getting somewhere on time :scratch:

Jebus. It's all the fun bloody states :grumpy:

/grumpy rant upon waking up like a pretzel in a horrid chair after an extended hanging out period missing things I was supposed to catch if it hadn't been for a delayed bag :happy:

I honestly have no idea what this means, but it sounds interesting.

I'm at work, been here for an hour or so....

I am pretty sure that I'm about to enter a week or so worth of toal chaos, right up until next Sunday. We launch on Thursday, and then on Saturday, we are airing 6 football games in one day, with 4 of those going on at the same time. It's going to be insanity, but, very exciting and sort of unprecedented for a start-up.

So, wish me luck, and, in a week or so, I'll come up for air and post, maybe do a journal entry, about our start, should anyone care to read about it.

Hopefully, Space Moon 2 won't start in the next week. If it does, someone better let me know!!!

Talk to you guys in a week.

good luck nsw.

it appears I'll be here for a while laughing hysterically.

people are boarding the plane, half the people are on and they announce the mechanics have found a problem that may not be repairable so they've gotten everyone off and are finding out if we need a new plane :lmao:

this is after they lost my bag on the flight from London to TO this morning and as it was checked luggage I had to wait for it and could'nt continue without it so I had to wait and ended up missing my first flight out of TO. this was the flight they had bumped me to!!..

I feel like apologizing to the other passengers because we all know it's my travel karma that is having a great time.

I have a very very large bottle of vodka on my person and I'm starting to gaze longingly at it :happy:

hilarious. they've found an aircraft coming in from calgary we can use but not for a few hrs :cute:

I think I might open a snow goes to the airport thread and just use it for my trips :hmm:

snowbunny00774 said:
good luck nsw.

it appears I'll be here for a while laughing hysterically.

people are boarding the plane, half the people are on and they announce the mechanics have found a problem that may not be repairable so they've gotten everyone off and are finding out if we need a new plane :lmao:

this is after they lost my bag on the flight from London to TO this morning and as it was checked luggage I had to wait for it and could'nt continue without it so I had to wait and ended up missing my first flight out of TO. this was the flight they had bumped me to!!..

I feel like apologizing to the other passengers because we all know it's my travel karma that is having a great time.

I have a very very large bottle of vodka on my person and I'm starting to gaze longingly at it :happy:

omg :crack: :hug:

Ny is gonna be different I promise! :hug:

I want that in writing.

I caved. I'm in the bar downing a large Canadian. The beer's not bad either ;)

oooh, she's gonna break the rules and get me the kid size portion of chicken strips. crazy times peoples.

Last edited:
you really all have left. you know this is the point where I get trouble cos I have to venture into other threads to be amused.

both of 'em are loverly. :ohmy:

ehm btw, that sidestep thing gave me fares $50 more then the airline did - how reliable is it usually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom