The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A trip to Dublin sounds wonderful! :drool:

Speaking of Ireland, I recently re-connected with a friend who was on my program with me when I lived over there. It's been fun to catch up and remember all the fun and crazy times we had there.

ThoraSEB said:
A trip to Dublin sounds wonderful! :drool:

Speaking of Ireland, I recently re-connected with a friend who was on my program with me when I lived over there. It's been fun to catch up and remember all the fun and crazy times we had there.

That's awesome! My Irish friends are bad at e-mail. :lol: but they live on bebo. go fig.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:sad:

Bring back a 6'2 dark haired souvenir for me, k, thx.

see babes :kiss: this is your problem...I'd do that, but you didn't specify a talking one and I'm fucking aces at finding those who don't as we all know, and then I'd bring him back for you and you'd be like, "oh, he's not one for conversation is he, send him back"

eta: if you're wondering why the kiss is there (not that I wouldn't :sexywink:, I originally had bitch but wasn't sure of the harshness level and wanted to cover my ass, massive thing that it is)

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

see babes :kiss: this is your problem...I'd do that, but you didn't specify a talking one and I'm fucking aces at finding those as we all know, and then I'd bring him back for you and you'd be like, "oh, he's not one for conversation is he, send him back"

:lol:

I think I could make him talk :sexywink:

Ok, modified order: TALKING, 6'2, dark haired Irish dude who drinks and is rich with an equally talkative, hot and rich brother for Snow. :D

unico said:

WHAT??? omg!
hey i'm thinking of taking a beer-fest tour of ireland for a week in march. who's with me?

cool, but not around St. P day k. I will be otherwise placed then.

you should go back and have more of those times thora :drool:

:lol:

I think I could make him talk :sexywink:

Ok, modified order: TALKING, 6'2, dark haired Irish dude who drinks and is rich with an equally talkative, hot and rich brother for Snow. :D

I'm not that fussy....I'll take expresses interest. You can have the chatty one :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:

see babes :kiss: this is your problem...I'd do that, but you didn't specify a talking one and I'm fucking aces at finding those who don't as we all know, and then I'd bring him back for you and you'd be like, "oh, he's not one for conversation is he, send him back"

But can he kill a fucking lion? That's really the question, no?

Everyone's got some Irish in them on St Pat's Day.

Wait...

Ok, nevermind where I was going with that. Carry on.

yeah, well - I knows where yous was gone with this one.

I meant going. where you was going.

UberBeaver said:

I hesitate to admit this, but, my wife and I have never really consumated our marriage. This might explain why my daughter is so damned cute. But back to me. In addition to what I just admitted, I also must confess that I like wearing women's clothing, on the weekends, in public. I wear a bra, due to my 36 C bitch tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom