The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:

That is the greatest story ever told. I wish I had thought of that. I don't remember my Spanish class name, but my friend Juan was from Colombia and his name was Juan - for real - his "Spanish Name" was Fernando - and he never answered the teacher. when she called him that. It drove her nuts. He used to read Don Qiuxote in the back of the class, cause he was fluent, poor dude. He ended up taking french. Now he's a preist. :D True story.

:lol:

We have to learn this retarded hand gesture formation to say "Estamos bien, gracies, y usted" involving an OK sign, a head bob, and the Isaac from The Love Boat finger point.

I really feel bad for native speakers in my class, it must be like sitting in a Kindergarten English class for them.

unico said:
hehehe. im such a dork.

Photo53.jpg

it sparkles :love:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

yes i care enough to go back and scan yes i said scan the pages i missed i care that much about this bar *sniff

snow, he didn't even mention the email but he spoke to me so i say thats a fantastic start to a marriage :up:

Hopefully it'll be better than Phyllis's Wedding.

That wedding was terrible.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Hopefully it'll be better than Phyllis's Wedding.

That wedding was terrible.

I'm going to take you on a 40 minute journey of one of the most improbable love stories of our time.

snowbunny00774 said:

did you mention the email :hyper: did he say he's been waiting to meet you :drool:

i know i already answere you but, how fucking random was that?

i turn around after the show and am like "crap that looks like detroit radio personality right there" then whenwe're waiting but my friend chickens out to talk to dave coiluer cause some dude is hogging all his time and my friend doesnt want to sit around all night just so she can ask him to do "cut it out" i see future husband at the bar and just go up and get my pic taken lol

LemonMacPhisto said:

We have to learn this retarded hand gesture formation to say "Estamos bien, gracies, y usted" involving an OK sign, a head bob, and the Isaac from The Love Boat finger point.

I really feel bad for native speakers in my class, it must be like sitting in a Kindergarten English class for them.

HAHAHA. Isaac Washington! YES! If Spanish were that fun when I was your age, I'd be fluent. You know what - your teacher are my friends - these are the people I grew up with, teaching you shit like that. My friends were cool. :hi5: She's fucking with you, bro.

My Spanish was taught by a series of student teachers. At one point we had a sort of scavenger hunt in Spanish. Naturally, through misinterpretation I ended up under a sink in the woman's bathroom.

UberBeaver said:

HAHAHA. Isaac Washington! YES! If Spanish were that fun when I was your age, I'd be fluent. You know what - your teacher are my friends - these are the people I grew up with, teaching you shit like that. My friends were cool. :hi5: She's fucking with you, bro.

And she looks exactly like a hamster. The unintentional comedy gold has yet to be mined in that class.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

doubtful but we are allowed to see other people while married - see, perfect husband :heart:

Can you receive foot massages?

I just listened to an hour of Lewis Black. Everything I type I imagine I'm screaming with fuck thrown in there every five words for good measure.

UberBeaver said:

WE GOTS TUNNELS IN THE CAFOLIC CHURCH! TUNELS!

I think it's sad that nuns have to buy their own ring.:( Sorry.

:lol: I know...what a rip off. there should be a fund.

Did you tell your mom yet LMPA? She'll shit!!

phillyfan26 said:
I just listened to an hour of Lewis Black. Everything I type I imagine I'm screaming with fuck thrown in there every five words for good measure.

And intense finger pointing.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yes, but he can't find out or he'll throw you off of some building or something he had on all balck (not to be confused with he was black) so he means business

Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Every couple of minutes I'm going to my water bottle reaching for it and then walking away too.

phillyfan26 said:

:lmao:

No spoken words said:
I met Lewis Black many years ago, when he was lesser known....at a wings place in the city that either no longer exists or moved. He was alone.

You ever see Boogie Nights? You know the scene with Phillip Seymour Hoffman when he tries to kiss Mary Mark? That is how I imagine you meeting Lewis Black. lol.

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol: I know...what a rip off. there should be a fund.

Did you tell your mom yet LMPA? She'll shit!!

nuns have to buy their own ring, man god is cheap!!!

i texted her and am having dinner with her tomorrow, she's gonna fucking freak :cute: :lol: :cute: i mean how fucking ranodm? i didnt meet coulier but met radio dude.

now watch her be pissed cause i didn't meet coulier, cause he make the real $$ - pfft moms :rolleyes:

UberBeaver said:

You ever see Boogie Nights? You know the scene with Phillip Seymour Hoffman when he tries to kiss Mary Mark? That is how I imagine you meeting Lewis Black. lol.

Oh my God. :lmao:

UberBeaver said:

:lmao:

We were seated next to his table. I pointed him out to my friends, they had no idea who he was, cos, truly, at the time, he was not well known. And, then, yeah, I tried to kiss him.

Stupid stupid stupid!

No spoken words said:

We were seated next to his table. I pointed him out to my friends, they had no idea who he was, cos, truly, at the time, he was not well known. And, then, yeah, I tried to kiss him.

Stupid stupid stupid!

:lmao: : I'm a fuggin' idiot. I'm a fuggin' idiot. Fuggin' idiot, fuggin' idiot, fuggin' idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom