The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll probably be around Friday. Maybe early-ish. Hit a happy, dinner, and if I drink enough I might go to the :yikes: show and yell out, "PLAY STREETS!" ever 5 minutes. I checked the place out and it has a second room I can hide in if it gets too PLEBA near the band. Or I might just go home before the show. I dunno.

If I were to write an excel IF statement for my plans, it'd look like this: IF(NSW="PRESENT", "NOT THERE", "THERE")

UberBeaver said:
I think I'll probably be around Friday. Maybe early-ish. Hit a happy, dinner, and if I drink enough I might go to the :yikes: show and yell out, "PLAY STREETS!" ever 5 minutes. I checked the place out and it has a second room I can hide in if it gets too PLEBA near the band. Or I might just go home before the show. I dunno.

what will it take to get you to stay for the show :beg: (yes, I have no shame, I want to see Beav squirm at a show!)

besides, you know what my travel luck is like, even though I'm due in a t 9am, I won't get there till 9pm :fuckingnyc:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Jemaine needs to be a better communicator (see, even in fantasyland I have these issues) - he told me he would be waiting at the hotel and then nothing since.

You haven't told him which hotel! SEE? Can't win. :sigh:

snowbunny00774 said:

what will it take to get you to stay for the show :beg: (yes, I have no shame, I want to see Beav squirm at a show!)

besides, you know what my travel luck is like, even though I'm due in a t 9am, I won't get there till 9pm :fuckingnyc:

It will take a lot of drinks. And I won't squirm, I'll just keep asking, "What song is this? Is it on Joshua Tree? I don't know it....wait I might....no. I don't know it." You'll have to put up with that for the whole set. Until they play Streets at which point I'll say, "This is Streets, right? Why don't they have names again?"

And stop flying into EWR. New Jesus. I predict an ontime arrival this time.

snowbunny00774 said:
when people post questions in thread titles I have to nearly chop my fingers to not answer totally unhelpful things like "no, not really" , even if I don't mean it. stop making it hard for me :sigh:

No spoken words said:

I hope you're not hating on the space thread. :mad: I nerd out on that shit. Well, I don't understand it, but I like it. Respect!

then a lot of drinks it is :) I'll make up cue cards with the song names, and shortforms etc. for you.

I know - I'm going to try and fly home from lga. we never have anything to jfk which would be easier. at least I know the ewr - midtown trek like the back of my hand now.

UberBeaver said:

It will take a lot of drinks. And I won't squirm, I'll just keep asking, "What song is this? Is it on Joshua Tree? I don't know it....wait I might....no. I don't know it." You'll have to put up with that for the whole set. Until they play Streets at which point I'll say, "This is Streets, right? Why don't they have names again?"

:lol:

UberBeaver said:

I hope you're not hating on the space thread. :mad: I nerd out on that shit. Well, I don't understand it, but I like it. Respect!

I SAID - even if that's not how I feel. it's just the mischevious part wrestling the cerebral part. 8/10 cerebral wins and I just think about the stuff and don't bother posting, but every now and then mischevious wins. :shrug:

UberBeaver said:

I told him with my EYES, Beav, with my eyes.

It was after business time, though so he probably just thought I wanted more then zonked out. :mad:

This is radio nowhere
Is there anybody alive out there?
This is radio nowhere

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm still thinking about what I'm going to drink tonight. As you can tell, I have really deep thoughts on a Friday afternoon.

Fyi, Mia, you're going to the vet in about 2 hours. Be ready.

I had no idea today was Friday until I read this.

Fuck man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom