The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mo's hard not to like. I love looking at his post-season #'s, they remain unreal. From your team, I like Jones a lot, hard not to, he's such a honest and charismatic dude.....like Dontrelle......and Curtis Granderson is a great great kid.

No spoken words said:
Mo's hard not to like. I love looking at his post-season #'s, they remain unreal. From your team, I like Jones a lot, hard not to, he's such a honest and charismatic dude.....like Dontrelle......and Curtis Granderson is a great great kid.

Besides the douchebag we got from you guys, the Tigers have a pretty likable team.

I still can't bring myself to root for Sheff though.

Sheff produced pretty well as a Yank, and played through a lot of injuries. I'm not sure what the general Yankee fan feeling is, but, I thought he was a pretty good Yankee. Be nice if he shut up, though.

No spoken words said:
Sheff produced pretty well as a Yank, and played through a lot of injuries. I'm not sure what the general Yankee fan feeling is, but, I thought he was a pretty good Yankee. Be nice if he shut up, though.

From what I can tell, Sheff plays the game the right way. When he's on the field, I would say that he's a great role model. I've never seen him take a play off and he's got baseball smarts for sure. Too bad he's a total twat off the field. He pretty much embodies everything I hate about the modern athlete.

Fair assessment. At least he plays hard, though. The modern athlete is at his worst when he dogs it, as I see things.

I really need someone to make me that Postwhore alert for times like right now. Why?

No spoken words said:

I really need someone to make me that Postwhore alert for times like right now. Why?

I would probably go with something like this, but then again, I'm a real ass.

flatline2.jpg

it'd be lucky if i wasn't feeling like crap. there's just no way i could've worked full day today and then go to lab tonight. i've got plenty of leave, but if i missed a lab i might as well write in the F grade myself.

Back
Top Bottom