The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the love of god, I wish TBS would stop showing the Dream Cafe episode of Seinfeld. :grumpy: It seems like they air it once a week.

Come & play Maddy's. She never has time for it :sad:

Hello Reggie :sexywink:

Hi Proud Momma! :wave:
catnap.gif

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hi Lila...:kiss:

Laura, I'm sorry to hear about your Wii...or was it a Playstation...:scratch:

And what's up with Valerie Bertinelli...:hyper:...she was a wild girlie at one time...:drool:

You missed the boat apparently! And she was dating/sleeping with Spielberg for a couple of months too!

Technical question here. Maddy did a Powerpoint presentation on the other computer. It included audio and a You Tube video. She tested it at school today, but there was no audio and no video to play. I burned the one file onto a CD with Nero. Was I supposed to include more? What did I do wrong? :reject:

U2democrat said:
The audio file has to be included in the folder with the powerpoint, I'm not sure about YouTube, I think the computer needs to be connected to the internet for it to work.

We tried downloading the You Tube video with vixy.net, but it would not play on my system for some reason. Then someone else directed us to a 'how to include a You Tube video in a powerpoint presentation' video ON You Tube, so that we could include it. Still, I didn't burn anything else except her one file. So I sense I have to reburn the disc and add stuff. I think :scratch: Thanks for the tip!

Question for you all.

I have to pick the movie for our department's movie afternoon on Friday, and I have no clue what to bring. It can't be much longer than 2hrs. Anybody have any suggestions of a fantastic movie that I could bring?

ThoraSEB said:
Question for you all.

I have to pick the movie for our department's movie afternoon on Friday, and I have no clue what to bring. It can't be much longer than 2hrs. Anybody have any suggestions of a fantastic movie that I could bring?

:hmm:

Princess Bride :wink:

Back
Top Bottom