The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

no...those little punks had nothing to do with it. my suspicion is that the horse was behind that call. i had to drive to dunkin donuts all by myself. in a car. not a sled pulled by a dancing cat. :(

I understand their predicament though. If they answered every call they would never rest. They have to set up boundaries.

No spoken words said:
Maybe it's better if I go back to ignoring him.

If it counts for anything, I wish you wouldn't. I didn't really realize we were on 'ignore', I thought we had shook and decided to move fwd...didn't realize that meant you completely ignoring me, so I'm honestly sorry if you think that what I've been doing since then has been designed to aggravate you in any way. It honestly hasn't. I wish you'd just accept the differences and not get so pissed off at my silliness. Honestly. I guess it doesn't have to be a two-way street but I really don't see much wrong with you. For instance, I appreciated your advice in the TV thread. Very helpful :up:

Dalton said:

I understand their predicament though. If they answered every call they would never rest. They have to set up boundaries.

well if someone else needed saving at the moment, then fine, i'll accept that. i can only hope that the next time i'm in trouble they help a sista out.

gabrielvox said:

If it counts for anything, I wish you wouldn't. I didn't really realize we were on 'ignore', I thought we had shook and decided to move fwd...didn't realize that meant you completely ignoring me, so I'm honestly sorry if you think that what I've been doing since then has been designed to aggravate you in any way. It honestly hasn't. I wish you'd just accept the differences and not get so pissed off at my silliness. Honestly. I guess it doesn't have to be a two-way street but I really don't see much wrong with you. For instance, I appreciated your advice in the TV thread. Very helpful :up:

Fair enough. Once again, I apologize for going over the top. I'd never speak to someone like that in real life and so I shouldn't do so on here.

No spoken words said:

Fair enough. Once again, I apologize for going over the top. I'd never speak to someone like that in real life and so I shouldn't do so on here.

Right. But in real life you would break the person's leg and use their ACL as a bendy straw. I, personally, think he got the better end of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom