The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I was watching MSNBC (as usual) and my love (other than Brian Williams) Lee Cowan was on the phone talking about the Obama campaign. As he was signing off he said "Happy Leap Day!" and I was like WTF? Leap day? Leap frogs? Huh? Then I realized it's Feb 29.

U2democrat said:
So I was watching MSNBC (as usual) and my love (other than Brian Williams) Lee Cowan was on the phone talking about the Obama campaign. As he was signing off he said "Happy Leap Day!" and I was like WTF? Leap day? Leap frogs? Huh? Then I realized it's Feb 29.

:lol: you just wanna play leap frog with your msnbc men.

unico said:
you'll get calls every 2 minutes of a machine going "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" into your ear.

Wow really? Holy shit! Gotta try that for my worst enemy's cell sometime.

I need some coffee........ and I need to get moving... with posting ads for my apt. and packing some more.

U2democrat said:
Ok good. Sounds like he deserves what he got.

well, i guess i should clarify. we both got on each other's nerves, but there was still respect there. i think we enjoyed annoying each other, if that makes any sense. so although i said he was a straight up ass, you know, he wasn't a horrible person. i think we both just have crazy personalities that clashed yet mended well. all in all i think we made a good team. but yeah, we were purposely getting on each other's nerves. perhaps it is sorta like beav/nsw. he knew how to push my buttons and i knew how to push his.

Back
Top Bottom