The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

Well whatever then :rolleyes:

:wink:

Well if you're friends with Phil you can go to his profile, look at his friends in other networks, and I'm the 1 under the CNU network :sexywink:

Disclaimer: I don't want my friends to know about interference. It's like my escape, and the last thing I need for them to do is peeking here and seeing what I may have said about some of them :uhoh: :wink:

I used to have a myspace but I deleted it because it just got annoying. People kept getting viruses, I never checked it, and I use facebook regularly, it's a great networking and organizing tool.

WTF! This message just popped up on my facebook:

Warning! Your account could be disabled.
You are using this feature to spam other users. Continued misuse of Facebook's features will result in your account being disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.

:ohmy:

No spoken words said:
I don't have a myspace or face book page.

I like my Facebook account even though I'm really not sure what to do with it. All that zombie crap is annoying, but I just ignore those weird requests. I like that I found some old high school friends through it. :)

MySpace sucks.

If I were to wish to add Sicy and U2Dem to my Facebook peoples, how would I do so, not knowing their actual names? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom