The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
April, I have the 2 page magazine spread that is the photo from your sig up in my room. It's beautiful :drool:

:up:

I didn't even know it was from People. I wanted a good Obama picture of him not speaking and it was the first one that showed up. :)

He was in Toledo on Sunday and if I hadn't already had other plans I might have driven down to see him - it's about an hour drive from where I am.

ETA: :shame: to Dalton for not keeping up :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:up:

I didn't even know it was from People. I wanted a good Obama picture of him not speaking and it was the first one that showed up. :)

He was in Toledo on Sunday and if I hadn't already had other plans I might have driven down to see him - it's about an hour drive from where I am.

Actually it's from an old issue of Men's Vogue...at least the one I have.

You should totally go...he'll probably be back between now and Tuesday :hyper:

No spoken words said:

Unintentional humor FTW.

NSW, did I ever tell you my strategy for stray cats? A lot of people think that they will leave you alone if you don't feed them, but I think you have to go one step further. You have to ignore them altogether. I don't even notice them anymore.

Do you have strays in Chitown?

Dalton said:

NSW, did I ever tell you my strategy for stray cats? A lot of people think that they will leave you alone if you don't feed them, but I think you have to go one step further. You have to ignore them altogether. I don't even notice them anymore.

Do you have strays in Chitown?

I've used that strategy for a while now, which I'm sure you know, but, if one screeches and screeches and screeches long enough, it's hard to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom