The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

:)

Did you read the article? I also plan on calling her on her home phone.

I did a long time ago, and can't remember what it says. Her site is down right now, so I can't check. I'm familiar with her loves/hates, so I know where you're going with this...

:D

ThoraSEB said:

I did a long time ago, and can't remember what it says. Her site is down right now, so I can't check. I'm familiar with her loves/hates, so I know where you're going with this...

:D

Contacting someone outside of the normal bounds of their web site is flat-out unacceptable, unless you’re been invited to do so. Their relative attractiveness is not an excuse.

:lol:

You should create a thread and post from the theatre your song-by-song analysis as it happens. People want to know! There haven't been enough threads about this!

ThoraSEB said:
:lol:

You should create a thread and post from the theatre your song-by-song analysis as it happens. People want to know! There haven't been enough threads about this!

:lol: :yes:

enjoy, dalton! glad to see you get a break from the fries once in awhile. you're such a hard worker.

No spoken words said:
Quick question:

If one of you noticed that a pet, or hell, even a human was in trouble, who or what would you call? Visuals would be nice.

we've already done that

well Mia did

No spoken words said:
Quick question:

If one of you noticed that a pet, or hell, even a human was in trouble, who or what would you call? Visuals would be nice.

Ghostbusters.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :wink:

unico said:
that dog makes me think of canine crunchies

I had not broken it down for everyone yesterday, and I apologize.

I assembled the team with this in mind:

The Dog - The cute one, fools people into thinking the Pet Rescue Team is all soft. Wrong.

The Cat - The brains behind the operation. Unflappable.

The Parakeet - Kind of like Face from the A-Team. He procures whatever they need.

The Horse - The Muscle

Back
Top Bottom