The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

talk about the most miserable, humorless bunch of fuckers on the planet.

it's not funny unless john stewart says it is! :happy:

UberBeaver said:
And yet, ironically, it's a fun place to go for a laugh. Go figure!

it's so sad that this is soooo true :crazy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Why can't it be 5:30 already? I want to go to my classes, get my books and go home. :kill:

It's too bad you can't make it this weekend, P & I would have cheered you up :hug:

more randomness - has anyone sealed a deck? last year i used a paint brush to apply the sealer but it will take so long...is it lazy and wrong to use a roller to do it? will it still be as effective?

even typing the question is making me feel like a lazy cow, irish guilt :killintheface:

I can ask my mom's boyfriend, he did hers last summer or a few summers ago.

It should be just as effective if you use a paint roller, I can't see why it wouldn't be? :shrug:

Ok, wtf, my comp book is going to be $112 - I'd better get the money back for this at the end of the semester. :mad:

Last edited:
I've sealed using a brush. I don't know if it's mandatory though:huh:

I wanna sleep :yawn:

you could try getting your books online April or maybe it's too late:(

If a roller works, go for it. Why waste time? Can't you just toss the sealer right from the can onto the deck and then spread it out with a squeegee [sic]? That's what I'd do. It'll take 3 minutes, tops.

I have too many mother's day gifts to buy. WTF is it with everyone and their mother being a mother now? People need to stop reproducing. It's costing me a fortune.

On a good note, I get a Father's Day gift this year, don't I? DON'T I? :mad:

yes you do! U R RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

UberBeaver said:
If a roller works, go for it. Why waste time? Can't you just toss the sealer right from the can onto the deck and then spread it out with a squeegee [sic]? That's what I'd do. It'll take 3 minutes, tops.

I have too many mother's day gifts to buy. WTF is it with everyone and their mother being a mother now? People need to stop reproducing. It's costing me a fortune.

I only buy for my mom. Which is probably how it always will be, but hey, that just means I get to save money, right? M I RITE?????

I should really try that online book buying for the fall semester. :up:

redkat said:

you could try getting your books online April or maybe it's too late:(

What I used to do it when the teacher would say, "Mr. [Beaver], don't have a copy of the book?" I'd say, "Please, I WROTE the book." Then after class I'd make copies of the pertinent pages from some sap that paid $112 for a stupid book. lol. ownd. This usually worked for about 2 weeks, then people caught on that I was being cheap - so I'd take them to a bar and buy every fourth beer for them. Wurked lik a charm - I got's my batchilors degre and eveyting, wut?

So there's a guy that works here, he's married to a Spanish woman. However, I'm not sure she speaks Spanish cause everytime he calls her, he "speaks" Spanish, but it's like Spanish 101 bullshit. I can speak as well as him. And I don't yell at the top of my lungs to do it either. "HOLA MI AMOR! COMO ESTAS?" Every morning. :sigh: If I ever meet any of you, I'll do thefull impression, it's pretty fun. My wife gets a kick out of it. I'll just yell it out from where ever I am sometimes. "Michael, where's the bay? Have you seen the ba-" "HOLA MI AMOR! COMO ESTAS?" "hehe....where's the baby?" "YO NO SE, MI AMOR!" "hehe....we need to find the baby." "SI SI, MI AMOR!"

I'd hate me if I had to live with me.

There another dude here that reportedly bought his wife from the Phillipines, but I don't have proof. He's a creepy fucker though.

UberBeaver said:

What I used to do it when the teacher would say, "Mr. [Beaver], don't have a copy of the book?" I'd say, "Please, I WROTE the book." Then after class I'd make copies of the pertinent pages from some sap that paid $112 for a stupid book. lol. ownd. This usually worked for about 2 weeks, then people caught on that I was being cheap - so I'd take them to a bar and buy every fourth beer for them. Wurked lik a charm - I got's my batchilors degre and eveyting, wut?

So there's a guy that works here, he's married to a Spanish woman. However, I'm not sure she speaks Spanish cause everytime he calls her, he "speaks" Spanish, but it's like Spanish 101 bullshit. I can speak as well as him. And I don't yell at the top of my lungs to do it either. "HOLA MI AMOR! COMO ESTAS?" Every morning. :sigh: If I ever meet any of you, I'll do thefull impression, it's pretty fun. My wife gets a kick out of it. I'll just yell it out from where ever I am sometimes. "Michael, where's the bay? Have you seen the ba-" "HOLA MI AMOR! COMO ESTAS?" "hehe....where's the baby?" "YO NO SE, MI AMOR!" "hehe....we need to find the baby." "SI SI, MI AMOR!"

I'd hate me if I had to live with me.

There another dude here that reportedly bought his wife from the Phillipines, but I don't have proof. He's a creepy fucker though.

:lol:

If you looked online, you might be able to find what you need, and have it within a few days. Most of my profs were understanding, regarding people not having texts for the first week or so.

Back
Top Bottom