The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Well, I was living in Belfast, and my friend and I were walking around some neighborhood at night after spending several hours at a pub, and we ended up walking right into the middle of a riot. :yikes: We were pretty far gone, so we didn't even realize what was going on until we were almost in the middle of it.

We heard that song coming from a house nearby, and it was so weird to see these people screaming and throwing things and fighting. It was pretty surreal.

I know my sister and I are going to go to at least one...if I could go to more though I would of course...I love baseball so much

<Wearing Wrigley Field shirt :reject:

VintagePunk said:

I'll bet!

Were the rioters all oiled and hard-bodied, and did they appear to be moving in a choreographed manner? :shifty:

Unfortunately not. :( We didn't stick around long once we realized what was going on. I think we ran back to our flat in record time. :lol:

I'm off to read for a bit, and to hopefully get to sleep earlier than I did last night. But considering how screwed up my sleeping has been, and that I only have Ulysses around here to read, I'll probably be back.

Night. :wave:

Did you know that Pope Gregory the Great set up the idea that the Bishop of Rome is the head of the church?

Back
Top Bottom