The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reg, I actually make a lot of off color jokes, they're just disguised as normal comments. 11-1, wow. Yeah, please keep me updated on the stats from his outings, I'm really interested to see how he progresses.

No spoken words said:
Reg, I actually make a lot of off color jokes, they're just disguised as normal comments. 11-1, wow. Yeah, please keep me updated on the stats from his outings, I'm really interested to see how he progresses.

Like I don't know that...c'mon NSW it's ol' Reggie here, I can slide an off color joke in with the best of 'em...:yes:

As for my lil' Hershiser, he gave up his first ever, over the fence homer the other day, but then pitched three shutout innings after that and we avenged our only defeat. He was crushed that he got crushed...:giggle:

At least he bounced back, beared down and pitched shutout ball, as opposed to getting furstrated, losing his focus/control, etc. He sounds a lot more mature than his Dad. :)

If Reg hadn't mentioned the word movie, I would have had no idea what SM3 was - I thought it was a game or something. I fail at pop culture :happy:

I don't really understand the ignore feature - or the reason for it anyway. I just ignore all by myself without the help of a list. I'm that talented :rolleyes:

snowbunny00774 said:
If Reg hadn't mentioned the word movie, I would have had no idea what SM3 was - I thought it was a game or something. I fail at pop culture :happy:

Yeah, like it didn't take me a few to figure it out myself...:rolleyes:

I do like the SM series though. I'm sure SM3 will bite it big time, but I'm willing to take my chances...:yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
I don't really understand the ignore feature - or the reason for it anyway. I just ignore all by myself without the help of a list. I'm that talented :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean we're on the "Internet" people...it's not like the crazy people that sit near April or Beav...I can just ignore someone without really trying.

Tre...you feeling ignore buddy? :hug:

flybabe said:

aww,there there Reg,I ment my Family, maybe future Flydude doesn`t like Spider-man:sad: :grumpy:

Oh I'm sure you'll find a SM loving 'flydude' flybabe...:up:

NSW do you mean that Snow has Tre on her ignore list or you have Snow on your ignore lists.

This ignoring is getting complicated...:confused:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

NSW do you mean that Snow has Tre on her ignore list or you have Snow on your ignore lists.

This ignoring is getting complicated...:confused:

me too .....and yes, this is a gratuitous post

No spoken words said:
At least he bounced back, beared down and pitched shutout ball, as opposed to getting furstrated, losing his focus/control, etc. He sounds a lot more mature than his Dad. :)

Dude if you weren't in Chicago I'd kick your ass...:madwife:

Actually I wouldn't, but sometimes I gotta sound tough and stuff like that...:mad:

I'm such a pussy in real life....:whistle:

the rockin edge said:

i dunno, i post in the thread randomly and rarely get many responses.

this probably has something to do with me staying up until 3 AM listening to pink floyd in the dark.:shifty:

yes, but doesn't PF bring out your best work too?

see, I pay attention...

Back
Top Bottom