The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe a foot of each color.

We went to anacapa island in high school and some went to Europe on a senior trip (not me :( ) but no DC and isn't she too young? :huh:

Who cares what color they are, they're boobies!

I never went to DC. I went to Philly for a day once though. I'm not a huge fan of DC, but that's probably because I don't know where to go, plus it's real quiet. And very serious.

DC quiet? Gosh, there's tons of stuff to do there.

No school I went to ever had anything like that, but I actually know someone whose daughter went on a school trip to DC (from the Midwest) the summer between seventh and eighth grade. She did have a great time. If one of my kids had an opportunity like that my main concern (other than the obvious--what's the itinerary, will the chaperoning be good, etc.) would probably be, are whichever friends of theirs are going the sort of kids who'll be genuinely excited about the historical and cultural and political stuff, so that the character of the experience doesn't wind up being more like one giant blowout slumber party. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that I guess, but for that kind of money...

It's probably a great place for a class trip. Lots of history, monuments, the Smithsonian. I'd recommend it for her.

From a nightlife perspective, and God knows why I took that angle before, not a hotspot, I don't think anyway.

Back
Top Bottom