The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PIC REQUEST: BONO SUCKING MY FUCKING BALLS U ASSHOLES! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: <---- I LOVE THAT GUY! FUCK THAT 45 SECOND RULE I FUCKING HATE THAT RULE Y DO WE NEED THATY RULE CAUSE OF SAPAM? FUCK SPAM. ANYONE SEE THE OFFICE THIS WEEK? DWIGHTS AWESOME. FUCK.

UberBeaver said:

Who's eating? Did you go to Village hero? :drool:

ETA - Oh, I totally misread that. I thought you were watching someone eat. lol. idiot.

i didn't... i'm only allowing myself one "eat/drink whatever the hell ya want" day per week (with a few exceptions 'cause i'm weak), and i'm going to long beach friday so i had to skip the village hero.

which of course brings in the lameness.

I've had a very entertaining afternoon. Instead of working, a friend and I were sending dirty emails back and forth. Much more amusing than work! :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
Sounds like a great afternoon :up:

I endorse it - as long as you don't work for me :wink:

:lol:

I'm deleting them off my work email though. I'm pretty sure they don't pay too close attention to what we're emailing, but it's better to be safe in that respect and get rid of them all. :)

Today was my 4th day at the new job and my boss has not been in the office yet....he's on the road....but I need to sit down with him. Thursday I will, cos he's out tomorrow too. I'm kind of rambling.

No problems at all, just a ton of unanswered questions, the answers to which I need in order to really forge ahead. The company issued a press release announcing my being hired, along with 2 other cats....kind of funny.

Just back from the doctor's office. He was only running 90-120 minutes behind. :sigh:

On a lighter note, I can have caffeine if so desired, but no coffee which I don't drink anyways. And an occasional alcoholic beverage is fine :drunk:

But I have a meeting at 5:30 to attend for Maddy/school. Did any of you go on field trips to Washington DC when you were in Jr. High or High School? :|

We didn't go on any kind of long distance trips in school. Either it's a US thing, or my schools were pretty damn ghetto. Oh wait, they were. :|

It costs a fortune, and the timing would make her 13.5 years old. I don't feel so confident sending her 3000 miles away :huh:

I'd like to send her - it would be an amazing experience. I'll be accepting donations. Who wants to send me $1700? :wink:
Double it and I can perhaps go along as well.

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom