The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't there nice beaches along the Sunshine Coast? With a name like that, I'd hope so! You're not far from there, right?

Yup - my parents live up there, but I'm not too far away. There are some fabulous beaches around the Vancouver area and the Sunshine Coast too. I'm usually at one on the weekends if the weather is nice. :)

nah, not going to Hawaii sadly, but just finally going to another beach. The closest thing I've had since Hawaii was drinking poolside at a resort from 11am - 6pm. :lol: good times that was.

:lol: Hell, any beach is good in my books!

Hey Thora, hope all is well.

I am so happy to have this 3-day weekend, just gonna relax all day today.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks.

Relaxation, ftw! :hi5:

Unfortunately, I won't be available until maybe the third period. :(

What did you buy at Target?

A cute little summer purse, as the fake D&G suitcase (or so thats what people call it) was getting to be a bit much lately. I love it but it is kind of big and I don't want to carry it around the next three months.

I'll stop boring you now with accessories talk. :wink:

Do I show up in the forum or am I indivisible still? :scratch:

Hey RB!

Dude - now all of a sudden every page number is visible at the bottom & top. :crack: That's annoying!

I'm searching for what feels like a needle in a haystack right now. Oh how fun! :happy: Stupid office stuff that's impossible to find!!

Ooh, oops *puts clothes back on* :uhoh:

:ohmy:

New purse, but mine is white/purple :drool:

51r1NolIBrL._AA262_.jpg

:ohmy:

New purse, but mine is white/purple :drool:

51r1NolIBrL._AA262_.jpg

Pretty! *wants*

I just noticed that too.

Did you ever watch the episode of Mythbusters where they actually looked for needles in hay :giggle:

I haven't seen that show before. I don't know what channel it's on, or if I even get that channel. Sounds fun, though!

Ah well, I've given up. :lol: That damn needle refuses to be found, and I don't have the patience to keep looking today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom