The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red x's of death... Anyone else getting them?

Sometimes :scratch: They were all over the place in my profile for some reason - which I see the last three people who checked it out were waynetravis, U2democrat and Janet H :shifty:

I like how you can now see which thread was last posted in each forum from the main page. Galeongirl just posted in the masturbation thread - good to know :up:

yep I hear it's pretty good, I'd like to see it :)

like my new avatar? :lol: someone sent me this pic that was taken while I was driving about 140 MPH down I-95 at 4am in March....I was happy that I would finally have a normal pic. Riiiiiight....... :lmao:

:yikes: Whereabouts on 95?

Between West Palm and Hollywood in Florida, Laura...you shoulda been safely in bed by that time ;)

i couldn't resist, it was this U2 fan's 6 speed Pontiac GTX or some thing...just had to open it up...

fast cars :drool:

EDIT: DUH!!! I'm so stupid, it was on the Turnpike, my bad. You can't really do 140 on 95...well, not safely anyways :shifty:

I was going to say, how is it possible to go that fast on 95 without getting in a nasty accident or busted by the police? :lol:

Gah I want to see Indy IV NOW!!!!!! I'm going to get out of bed and get ready and pace until it's time to go.

I was going to say, how is it possible to go that fast on 95 without getting in a nasty accident or busted by the police? :lol:

You are so right...I think 95 brings out the worst drivers ever....like morons doing 50 in the far left lane...or more commonly, people who pull from the right into the left to pass without even trying to gauge the speed of traffic coming in the left lane...seriously...WTF?!?!

Me no likey slow left lane hogs :mad:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom