The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is telling me it's 21 outside right now! :combust: Hell yeah! I'm gonna go sit in my backyard and read for a while when I get home. Hooray for warmth! :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Goddamn it. Everytime I think I'm out, he pulls me back in.

Christ. :crack:

You're letting yourself get pulled in and, as a result, his behaviour will never change because he sees that no matter what he does, you keep coming back, willingly or not.

BonoManiac said:

You're letting yourself get pulled in and, as a result, his behaviour will never change because he sees that no matter what he does, you keep coming back, willingly or not.

I know this is going to sound cliche, but it's not like it sounds. And I am the first one to call bullshit when I see bullshit. It's complicated and kind of a weird situation so I'm gonna keep my trap shut from here on out. :lol:

But thanks BoMac :kiss:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I know this is going to sound cliche, but it's not like it sounds. And I am the first one to call bullshit when I see bullshit. It's complicated and kind of a weird situation so I'm gonna keep my trap shut from here on out. :lol:

But thanks BoMac :kiss:

You're welcome! :)

Lila64 said:
I haven't been outside today, but earlier my computer had the temperature at 96. It's currently at 88 degrees :crack:
I started out in Reseda this morning and my car read the outside temp at 100...I drove through the Mulholland Pass into the South Bay and watched as the temps went to 95, 91, 85, 83 and the coolest at 78...then my swing toward OC led to 85, 88, 93...

:lol:

Nice one!

It's currently 21 outside and holding. :drool: I had my dinner outside, and it was wonderful. Tomorrow afternoon it's supposed to hit 29. I hope it does!

Alright kids, I'm going to bed.

I won't be posting much for a few days, as I'll be in beautiful Quebec City for the semi-final, bronze medal, and gold medal games at the World Hockey Championships.

Go Canada!!

Je vous verrai bientôt!

40eba21b678e9-41-1.jpg

:drool:

OH I know those things. I just wasn't aware of that brand.

My newest addiction is a small carton of Hagen Daas ice cream I bought the other day...I really don't think I've had any ice cream better than their Pineapple Coconut ice cream :drool: It's some of the best stuff I've ever tasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom