The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
When I worked at Lucky's for a million years I used to go into the back room and break shit. GOD it felt so good. I also used to get on the fork lift and ram it into various things :drool:

That sounds so awesome! :drool:

Sometimes just smashing crap and destroying things is the best way to make you feel better. :D

U2democrat said:
Sicy...smashing things with a forklift sounds fantastic :drool:

I think the most fun is ramming the lifts into a pallet of 2 litters... just be sure you're wearing your rain gear :up:

Drea said:
:ohmy:

Did they have allowances for destroyed stuff?

Uh yeah we just put it in the boxes marked 'damaged' and send it back to the manufacturer :shifty:

It was a complete and utter embarrassment. The officials blew that call big time.

I haven't been impressed with the officiating in these playoffs, and hopefully this will lead to positive changes. I wouldn't mind allowing the coaches to be able challenge the referee on one call per game, NFL style.

Thora? Kaf?

k0n53o.jpg

:drool: :lol:

Sarah found this on a site that does a Post Secrets type thing about various fandoms. Then she assured me it wasn't her who sent it in. Not sure if I believe her.

BonoManiac said:
Can someone please explain this fascination with George Stroumboulopoulos? :scratch:

-He's hot
-He's funny
-He's very intelligent
-He has more coolness in his little finger than most guys will ever have in their whole bodies
-He has great taste in music
-When you meet him he's super nice, humble, accommodating, friendly
-He's hot...

VintagePunk said:

-He's hot
-He's funny
-He's very intelligent
-He has more coolness in his little finger than most guys will ever have in their whole bodies
-He has great taste in music
-When you meet him he's super nice, humble, accommodating, friendly
-He's hot...

Well I like him, don't get me wrong. I watch The Hour whenever I can, and I thought he did a great job during U2 Does Much.

And there's more guys like him than you think. Your description reads like what people say about me. :sexywink:

BonoManiac said:

Well I like him, don't get me wrong. I watch The Hour whenever I can, and I thought he did a great job during U2 Does Much.

And there's more guys like him than you think. Your description reads like what people say about me. :sexywink:

Heh. Maybe Mia will get an extra ticket, and I'll be able to see for myself. ;)

Oh, and I adore that he wears a One bracelet. Yeah, I'm kinda lame. lol

VintagePunk said:
Heh. Maybe Mia will get an extra ticket, and I'll be able to see for myself. ;)

Uh-oh. I can already feel the pressure of having to live up to what I just said. haha. :giggle:

Btw, I couldn't help but notice your sig. I have recently become obsessed with the show, and went through the first two seasons in just over a month. I started Season 3 last week, but only watched the first episode. I'll watch more this weekend. :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Thora? Kaf?

k0n53o.jpg

:drool: :lol:

Sarah found this on a site that does a Post Secrets type thing about various fandoms. Then she assured me it wasn't her who sent it in. Not sure if I believe her.

:lmao:

I love it!

I totally agree with your description of him. :drool:

BonoManiac said:

Uh-oh. I can already feel the pressure of having to live up to what I just said. haha. :giggle:

Btw, I couldn't help but notice your sig. I have recently become obsessed with the show, and went through the first two seasons in just over a month. I started Season 3 last week, but only watched the first episode. I'll watch more this weekend. :hyper:

I caught up with the first two seasons on dvd last summer, and then downloaded the 3rd before the dvds came out. I'm obsessed with the show to an unhealthy extent. lol

It's on tonight!! :hyper: And it's going to be a good one. You need to catch up, like yesterday! The 4th season has been mind-blowingly amazing!

Thora, he's awesome! I'm so glad that he went beyond the MM veejay gig (I was crushing on him and his eyeliner back them, too), and has achieved the notoriety he has. It's well deserved. Canadian boys :drool:

Last edited:
I can't wait for Lost either. :hyper: Tonight looks like it's gonna be fantastic!! Eeeek! :lol:

My entire department watches the show, so we always disect it on Friday mornings over coffee and donuts. It's good fun.

ThoraSEB said:
I can't wait for Lost either. :hyper: Tonight looks like it's gonna be fantastic!! Eeeek! :lol:

My entire department watches the show, so we always disect it on Friday mornings over coffee and donuts. It's good fun.

CTV has been showing commercials all week that went WAY beyond the previews they showed for this week at the end of last week's show. :angry: I tried to avoid them, but alas, saw a lot of the commercials. :angry:

Thurs is my favourite day of the week now. :drool: :lame:

VintagePunk said:

CTV has been showing commercials all week that went WAY beyond the previews they showed for this week at the end of last week's show. :angry: I tried to avoid them, but alas, saw a lot of the commercials. :angry:

Thurs is my favourite day of the week now. :drool: :lame:

Really? That sucks! I watch TV only on Monday and Thursday, so I haven't seen anything beyond last week's preview.

Thursday is totally awesome. :yes: It's gone back to being the "must see TV" night.

Off to the millionth meeting of the day now... :crack:

ThoraSEB said:

Really? That sucks! I watch TV only on Monday and Thursday, so I haven't seen anything beyond last week's preview.

Thursday is totally awesome. :yes: It's gone back to being the "must see TV" night.

Off to the millionth meeting of the day now... :crack:

I don't think I've watched much on ctv this week, other than Jeopardy. That's my dinner hour tv show when I'm home. Maybe that's when I've seen them?

Arrrrgh, my cat's driving me insane, it sounds like she's being tortured. :scream: Next Tuesday can't come soon enough. :crack:

ETA - Sami!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom