The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got into a fight with my best friend last night. She's going through a divorce right now and always wants to go out, "take me out, let's go out", etc. So last night I said we ought to go to the bar, watch the game, right? We went, had some beers, Wings won :hi5:... We were both tired, I was exhausted and wouldn't have minded just calling it a night. She wanted to stay out because she "needs" to be out now and not think about how much people suck. I said it seems like everytime we go out lately nothing we ever do is good enough, and she said she might as well go to the bar herself. So we argued a bit and she went home. :huh:

Maybe next time I'll bring a suitcase full of drugs and some lampshades then we can go find some hookers. :shrug:

Good plan...:up:

It's never failed me once...:D

Uh....:shifty:

i think i'm the only one who's incredibly bored with memorial day weekend to the point where i wish i had work today.

:yikes: :no:

Dude, the weather's been so nice! I was in Central Park all day yesterday and then walked to the Virgin Megastore and bought a couple of CDs. Gorgeous day and it looks that way today too. :love:

i think i'm the only one who's incredibly bored with memorial day weekend to the point where i wish i had work today.

You're bored? I have some anthropology homework you can finish up for me. :flirt:

I actually hate these long weekends sometimes, too. Like today. I am so over it and ready to be back to work. Sleeping in was nice, but eh... :shrug:

:ohmy: :(

Are you guys sick of weekend life or something? Cmon people, I'm sure there is fun stuff to do for singles out there! :sexywink: lol.

:ohmy: :(

Are you guys sick of weekend life or something? Cmon people, I'm sure there is fun stuff to do for singles out there! :sexywink: lol.

Well, a repeat of Friday night might have been nice... :hmm:

Saturday was fun, too. We went to a bar to watch the Wings crush the Pens... But, I don't know, after the initial "woohoo, long weekend!" it gets a bit dragged out, I guess.

If I lived in NY, though, I can bet I wouldn't be bored. :sexywink:

I'm looking at you, Shannon. :shame:

Bored :scream:

I'm unemployed, I can't even look for a job this summer because i have to have a minimum 120 hour internship for school, and the people I've contacted about getting an internship haven't gotten back to me. So, I'm stuck at home with no income, which means with high gas prices I can't go anywhere or do anything. Plus my parents have put the house on the market which means it has to stay clean 24/7, we have to randomly run out for several hours when potential buyers are looking at the house, and I get to help pack stuff up for the eventual move :happy:

Be glad you have jobs, even if they are dull. They allow you to actually DO stuff on the weekends :angry:

Ifit makes you feel better somehow Headache, the fast food world waits on no fallen soldier, I still have to work today :(

I enjoy lounging on the beach for extended periods of time—if I'm in the mood for it. This was my schedule the second time I went to Thailand: wake up at 2 p.m., head on down to a restaurant for a bite to eat....at 4 go down to the beach, chill for a bit, then play some volleyball with some people I met there....more lounging on the beach ensued. Then I went for dinner at 8 and clubbing until 4 or 5. Repeat for 10 days. Good times...:sniff: :sigh:

Then in Cuba, I was only able to sit on the beach for one day, and the rest of the time I spent exploring. But, in general, I love the beach!!

I love the beach too. :drool:

In Hawaii that's pretty much all I did. I'd go back to our condo to shower and stuff, but I basically lived on the beach. So relaxing and peaceful! It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's heavenly for me.

I lived across the street from the beach for two years. It was incredible to have it there whenever the mood struck. I would never spend more than two hours or so there, but I did wander down there frequently. Fuck, why did I move to Chicago?

I lived across the street from the beach for two years. It was incredible to have it there whenever the mood struck. I would never spend more than two hours or so there, but I did wander down there frequently. Fuck, why did I move to Chicago?

I know it's not the same as the ocean, but aren't there pretty nice beaches along the lake?

I know it's not the same as the ocean, but aren't there pretty nice beaches along the lake?

There are "beaches" here, yes. It's not the same, though. That should not preclude me from enjoying them, though. Beaches are better when you can enjoy them year round, as opposed to maybe 3-4 months. Still, yes, it is nice to have that option here.

I haven't been to the beach since the vertigo show in Hawaii. But...I'm going in August
whee.gif

Ugh, Chicago pizza is shit. But, there is a place 1 block from my apartment that makes NY style...most places say NY style and it sucks, but this place actually makes good pizza. No, I moved here to be closer to Buffalo.

I had a Buffalo pizza and was not impressed. But I don't blame you, who wouldn't want to be closer to Buffalo?

Hey NSW! Nice to see you.

I haven't been to the beach since the vertigo show in Hawaii. But...I'm going in August
whee.gif

Sweet! :hi5: I'm hoping to go back at some point in the fall/winter, but we have no plans just yet. (I don't know if you meant that you're going to Hawaii specifically, or another beach.)

I had a Buffalo pizza and was not impressed. But I don't blame you, who wouldn't want to be closer to Buffalo?

I know I do.

As if I didn't already feel like being in the office, all this talk about beaches has my mind wandering. What I wouldn't give to have a nice, cool drink, a good book and lie on the beach for a few hours. :drool:

Sweet! :hi5: I'm hoping to go back at some point in the fall/winter, but we have no plans just yet. (I don't know if you meant that you're going to Hawaii specifically, or another beach.)

Aren't there nice beaches along the Sunshine Coast? With a name like that, I'd hope so! You're not far from there, right?

nah, not going to Hawaii sadly, but just finally going to another beach. The closest thing I've had since Hawaii was drinking poolside at a resort from 11am - 6pm. :lol: good times that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom