The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per usge. What's up? Hey now, I did say that I *was* gonna run.

:lol:

Definitely, the intent to run was there, so points for that. I brought my bike to get fixed today. On Friday, there's a 22 kilometre nighttime race across a section of the island of Montreal and on Sunday there's a 50 kilometre daytime race. It's more of a bike ride for the entire family, instead of a race actually. I'm thinking of signing up, even though I have not had any form of strenuous exercise in quite a while.

The Montreal Bike Fest :: events and cycling activities

a night time race sounds awesome! i'm trying to get back into a routine. shannon's beach wedding is getting closer and closer, so i figure i have a brief period of summer weather here in the buff where i can partake in outdoor exercise. i'm trying to get fit for the wedding. and...in general really. i'm still waiting for my friend to come visit me and bring me my bike. in the meantime, i have to run. and i HATE running :(

speaking of, i finally tried on the dress yesterday!
Photo1-1.jpg

a night time race sounds awesome! i'm trying to get back into a routine. shannon's beach wedding is getting closer and closer, so i figure i have a brief period of summer weather here in the buff where i can partake in outdoor exercise. i'm trying to get fit for the wedding. and...in general really. i'm still waiting for my friend to come visit me and bring me my bike. in the meantime, i have to run. and i HATE running :(

speaking of, i finally tried on the dress yesterday!
Photo1-1.jpg

LOOKING GOOD, LOOKING GOOD....

One hawt chicky right there.... :D

Second. :) But the flight from Toronto to Dubby was delayed a few times.. I took a nap in the afternoon.. now I need to convince my body to go to bed at what would be 8pm Atlantic.

Ok. How long will you stay there? Was the flight from Toronto expensive? Where are you staying? Is lodging expensive there? And finally, will you ask a reliable source (not Bono) when the album will come out, so I can finally stop being afraid of entering EYKIW?

Bye Sharon! (Btw, the more I think about it, the more disgusted I become with what Vigneault did this week to his coaches.)

Yeah, that pissed me off. I haven't had time to read the article and other stuff about it yet, but it doesn't seem very cool of him. He gets his contract extended another 2 years, but the first thing he does is fire the assistant coaches?! Not cool.

Whatever.

It seems like whenever I go out with this particular group of friends that I was with tonight, we always have the shittiest food and service at restaurants. We got to the restaurant at like 9:30pm, and despite it not being too busy, the service was slow and awful. :HATE: How hard is it to get decent service, and have your food delivered in an acceptable amount of time?! [/end rant]

Got into a fight with my best friend last night. She's going through a divorce right now and always wants to go out, "take me out, let's go out", etc. So last night I said we ought to go to the bar, watch the game, right? We went, had some beers, Wings won :hi5:... We were both tired, I was exhausted and wouldn't have minded just calling it a night. She wanted to stay out because she "needs" to be out now and not think about how much people suck. I said it seems like everytime we go out lately nothing we ever do is good enough, and she said she might as well go to the bar herself. So we argued a bit and she went home. :huh:

Maybe next time I'll bring a suitcase full of drugs and some lampshades then we can go find some hookers. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom