The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
They haven't released a prognosis, but a brain tumor in a man his age, frankly, it doesn't look good.

Ted's a tough guy and he will fight this with everything he's got. They'll give him chemo and radiation, a lot depends on how far this cancer has advanced.

My father is roughly (give or take 10 years) Ted's age, and he's been through three surgeries for brain tumors in the past 4 years and he's still going strong...:up:

So anything is possible...:yes:

Hey y'all...:wave:

elevated_u2_fan said:

fair enough...

BoMac, what happened with Team Canada?

I don't know. I saw the semi-final and final and it seems like they lacked that killer instinct. Many of the players are relatively young, and they had a suspect defense.

Also, they lacked consistent goaltending. I would have preferred Luongo or Brodeur in nets. My hope is that they've learned their lesson and will come back stronger in 2010.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
You don't mean...Indy do you? I like the one poster who wanted to get drunk before going off to see it...:giggle:

And then a follow up question from a Temple Bar patron asking why they'd want to do that...:lol:

:whistle:

I don't know what you are talking about :whistle:

~BrightestStar~ said:
What are we plagiating?

:shifty:

Wouldn't you like to know :shifty:

Haha, no the forum isnt going to break. I'm just hoping everyone doesnt completely freak out, and that I dont have to answer the same questions 5 million times, and that I can get everything done that I need to on my end before I have to deal with
'zOmg wHere's my Journal??! :sad: How do YoU send Pmzz now?? :scream: HoWdo I worK my ProfiLezz?? :mad: What do I dooooooooooooooooooooooooo????'

Ok stay positive.. :banghead:

:happy:

Sicy said:
Haha, no the forum isnt going to break. I'm just hoping everyone doesnt completely freak out, and that I dont have to answer the same questions 5 million times, and that I can get everything done that I need to on my end before I have to deal with
'zOmg wHere's my Journal??! :sad: How do YoU send Pmzz now?? :scream: HoWdo I worK my ProfiLezz?? :mad: What do I dooooooooooooooooooooooooo????'

Ok stay positive.. :banghead:

:happy:

:hug:

You've probably already thought of this, but what if you somehow made it known that you've created a thread for questions and answers about the new format (maybe sticky it?), tell people to read the thread over before posting a question to see if it's already been addressed, and that will save you from having to answer the same questions over and over via PM?

Or you could always take the FOAD approach. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

You've probably already thought of this, but what if you somehow made it known that you've created a thread for questions and answers about the new format (maybe sticky it?), tell people to read the thread over before posting a question to see if it's already been addressed, and that will save you from having to answer the same questions over and over via PM?

Or you could always take the FOAD approach. :wink:

VP, no offense, but are we on the same site? Does the question, "Hey, what's the name of that song they play before U2 hits the stage?" ring a bell?

Have we forgotten the sheer number of U23D threads in EYKIW a couple of months ago?

:wink:

Haha that is if they can figure out how to use their pm's :crazy: :wink:

Yeah I think we're going to make a few threads in Stuck about some of the features.. not sure yet. They're just worried about getting everything moved over for now and I should have a few hours on here by myself to tinker with shit before it actually goes live. At least if they all post their questions in the right place that would help but I have a feeling I'm gonna get the 'forum-specific' users cluttering up the other forums with their distress.

I kinda like the FOAD approach though :drool:

BonoManiac said:

VP, no offense, but are we on the same site? Does the question, "Hey, what's the name of that song they play before U2 hits the stage?" ring a bell?

Have we forgotten the sheer number of U23D threads in EYKIW a couple of months ago?

:wink:

Point taken. I forgot how dumb people can be. :happy:

VintagePunk said:
At least the forum hasn't been that busy lately. Better now than in the fall, right?

Yes... better now than in the fall of 2010 when the album comes out.

Zootlesque said:
forum breaking irreparably? :wink:

This will be kinda exciting though, don't you think? :wink: :wink: :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:
I'm SO excited for the multiple quote feature. :drool:

At least the forum hasn't been that busy lately. Better now than in the fall, right?

I think I'm most excited about that feature. (and all the new mod/admin features :combust: ). I hate c&p quotes, I just get lazy and dont even want to do it so I just end up replying like 5 different times in a row and that's lame.

Yes, now is a good time. Even though U2 is working on the album its been pretty slow for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom