The Temple Bar - Plagiate THIS! - UYMFA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

:up: I completely agree with this. Sometimes this is what it takes. People can be completely clueless about how the other person (being you) is feeling.

Often times we're blind to what others see in us, which is why I try to listen to people when they give me their opinion. It's not always easy, though.

Have fun, BoMac!

We get to leave work really early today! :hyper: I'm starting to pack things up, and should be outta here by 2pm. This will be so helpful - I should be able to avoid most of the long weekend traffic, which is awesome. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get to my destination.

Don't have too much fun without me, while I'm gone! :wink: See you Tuesday!

I've got a concert weekend triple header coming :hyper:

Crowded House tonight
Crowded House tomorrow night
The Raconteurs on Sunday night

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I've got a concert weekend triple header coming :hyper:

Crowded House tonight
Crowded House tomorrow night
The Raconteurs on Sunday night

bliss.gif
bliss.gif
bliss.gif

color me so jealous! lucky girl! :wink:

fill me in on the whole weekend at some point will ya.. :(

BonoManiac said:

Often times we're blind to what others see in us, which is why I try to listen to people when they give me their opinion. It's not always easy, though.

yes this is so true. I think we can all say that we all have been guilty of this. I know I have numerous times. It's hard to take criticism too, I have a tendency to get a little defensive at times. A work in process for me.

I talked to her today...I told her to give herself some time then try to start meeting other people. I told her she didn't need to find another relationship, just that she needed to realize that there are in fact other fish in the sea. She agreed, so that went well.

The irony about all this is that he really did treat her amazingly well. He was SO good for her, but I think she was too much stress and high-maintenence for him that after 2.5 years he couldn't take it anymore, so he dumped her. It's hard because none of us can really be mad at him nor make him out to be the bad guy, because she's the one who became too dependent and needy with him. I warned her about this, but she has all sorts of depression/anxiety/self esteem issues, so it's hard. But I think this will be a good time for her to grow and mature, and I told her that too.

When things sort themselves out I think everyone will be better off :up:

Drea said:
Btw, "oh Canada" indeed :rockon:

I'm REALLY looking forward to tomorrow's game, which has all the makings of a classic.

I just walked around Quebec City for about four hours, the result of which you'll see later this week when I post pictures (unfortunately, I won't be in them ;) ).

I keep thinking today is Sunday :|

Mostly because my parents and I were back in our old church for the first time in 5 months for a funeral this morning...so it's felt very much like a Sunday.

I downloaded a crapload of Sinatra songs today :drool: His voice is the 1 thing that makes me want a mushy lovey-dovey romantic evening.

Dear shoe manufacturers of the world:

All I want is a plain pair of closed toe black flats in size 9 1/2 or 10 to replace the ones I've wrecked after 5 years or so of wear. What is the problem with this concept?

No love for buckles and shit on the toes of shoes,
Me

(I should note I've only looked in two stores, but even then I couldn't find a single pair, not even in a smaller size :madspit: I should also note that the only reason why I'm looking is that running shoes are generally not acceptable office wear on regular days :wink: )

Last edited:
:hug:

Dear clothing manufacturers of the world,

How hard is it to make junior clothing that actually fits small juniors? Not all of them have "developed" yet, and don't want to be walking around like ho's (sic). We only need a dress, a simple dress to graduate in. Am I asking for too much?

Feeling Drea's pain,
me

:)

Great, the one time I didn't WANT to win :| :lol:
At least Maddy has white "nice" shoes, which should go with everything. Then again, she's small, so finding those weren't that easy either :sigh:

Lila64 said:
:hug:

Dear clothing manufacturers of the world,

How hard is it to make junior clothing that actually fits small juniors? Not all of them have "developed" yet, and don't want to be walking around like ho's (sic). We only need a dress, a simple dress to graduate in. Am I asking for too much?

Feeling Drea's pain,
me

:)

Ain't it the truth! :rant:

:shifty:

:reject:

It's tough being 21 and petite with a modest taste in clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom