The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I'd pay $$$ to hear Tre step up to the Mic at some small open mic, with a fairly laid back crowd, and utter "Hi, my name is Tre, thanks for coming out. THIS IS A SONG ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER".

Dude I made that exact recommendation, but it fell upon deaf ears. That's why Douche Monkey needs to kick some fucking ass like metal carnivores.

I'd also like if after we rip shit up with some MOYFAs and TIASAYFMs, we go all emo and say shit like, "WE ARE FUCKING STOKED....but also kinda of sad. This is for my father.....wherever you may be. I love you dad......I think.....I bet I would....if I knew you.....this is called, "Lick My Sack." Reg - hit it."

UberBeaver said:

Dude I made that exact recommendation, but it fell upon deaf ears. That's why Douche Monkey needs to kick some fucking ass like metal carnivores.

I'd also like if after we rip shit up with some MOYFAs and TIASAYFMs, we go all emo and say shit like, "WE ARE FUCKING STOKED....but also kinda of sad. This is for my father.....wherever you may be. I love you dad......I think.....I bet I would....if I knew you.....this is called, "Lick My Sack." Reg - hit it."

there's got to be a great child friendly thread title in there somewhere :cute:

the rockin edge said:

there's got to be a great child friendly thread title in there somewhere :cute:

Um...I don't there is one complete PG sentence actually. That's how fucking metal I am.

No spoken words said:
Beav, did you see what Alfredsson did???

Yeah, WTF was that about. At Neidermeyer too. He just lost his shit I guess. Stupid. What did they give for a penalty?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there no penalty on the Pronger forearm and then officials gave him a one game suspension? When NHL officials review this game, the same thing might happen (keep in mind I didn't see what Alfredsson did)

Good fucking NJ - what did I do with my Visa card now :sad:

I'm going to have to start actually stapling shit to myself, this is absolutely insane :mad:

*I'm prerolling my eyes at anyone who makes a lame attempt at a comment about stapling "shit" oooh, good one :up:

snowbunny00774 said:
Good fucking NJ - what did I do with my Visa card now :sad:

I'm going to have to start actually stapling shit to myself, this is absolutely insane :mad:

*I'm prerolling my eyes at anyone who makes a lame attempt at a comment about stapling "shit" oooh, good one :up:

Ha, you're gonna staple sh......oh.

jobob said:
I would come out during the day, except I work during the day.

What, you don't have Internet access at work? I think some people think half of my job is keeping a journal in this light blue webpage...:ohmy:

Snow...I've got something to staple on you...:flirt:

But it ain't shit...because shit don't staple that well...unless it's been sitting out for a while in that case...:shifty:

Snow, I lost my Visa debit card the other week. Life was not the same for me until it was finally replaced.

I hate it when I lose that thing.

As for my credit card, that thing ought to be gone from my life ....

Reggie Thee Dog said:

What, you don't have Internet access at work? I think some people think half of my job is keeping a journal in this light blue webpage...:ohmy:

[SIZE]

Believe me, I have excellent Internet access at work. I also have a heavy workload and a supervisor who sits about 10 feet away from my cubicle. So no blue crack at the office for me. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom