The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

I didn't know - I phail. :(

Do they have many dates in NYC? :hyper:

Nope, just one night. I had to fix my original statement. They're in Boston tonight....If I leave now, I could probably make it. But then I'd have to explain why I didn't bring home dinner as planned, and instead drove to Boston, which was not part of the plan...hm....they DO have really good....beans? in Boston? Is Boston famous for any food? I could, in fact, turn this whole thing around and make myself look like a hero if I play it right.

UberBeaver said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCK2dbcJ0o

In that video, the girl on Right (GOR) is from Wales, ie Welsh, ie Welsh GOR.

Be warned though, the song might lodge itself in your brain. It's like 50's pop sorta.

thanks ~ and that song stuck in my brain would be a welcome break from what the mini fahs are always listening to...

They remind me of the Go Gos

I bet you're right. Who doesn't love baked beans? What kind of pie do they have in Boston? And I'll bring home some Sam Adams. Maybe I can distract her with the Sam Adams long enough to sneak the GOR in. :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I had stated earlier how fast today was going and now it's not.

I am cry. :sad:

Beav I'm sure the mrs is def in the mood for baked beans or pie from Boston.

Sorry about the slowdown in your day :hug:

And just let me add, I think that's what every wife wants at the end of the day...a husband who come to bed who has eaten a lot of beans ~ oh yeah, that's what we all want :wink:

It's shower time for me :wave:

mack_dvd.jpg

Kat - mom was happy?

Beav - I can't imagine you wouldn't get a husband of the year award, besides, you probably wouldn't have to sneak GOR in if you told the wife she was there as a nanny, and it was to help lighten her workload....

snowbunny00774 said:
Kat - mom was happy?

Beav - I can't imagine you wouldn't get a husband of the year award, besides, you probably wouldn't have to sneak GOR in if you told the wife she was there as a nanny, and it was to help lighten her workload....

:uhoh: Well, the wife would put the poor Welsh GOR to work though. That might not work, she might just leave. I think beer diversion and a sneak in is the best option. I wouldn't want to lie to anybody.

Good lookin out though. :hi5:

snowbunny00774 said:
Kat - mom was happy?

She was glowing :cute: I don't remember the last time I saw her so cheerful. Her brother sent her 100 Euro and asked if she'd like to come over for a cup of tea :heart: She's finally looking forward to the trip

for NSW - Mack
darin1960.jpg

unless you meant Mac as in a raincoat (see Beatles: Penny Lane)
4a61535175724b666a504c70456f2d726c6367-60x60-0-0.jpg

Kelly's journal :love: Macphisto Credit Union :lmao:

Beav - listen to more Stadium Arcadium yet?

I had this big document going today in Pagemaker, and suddenly various portions of it disappeared. Had to retype :mad:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
And to think I was going to offer to retype that document you lost. Oh well! :p

Too little too late :madspit: :wink:

Beav - check out If, Storm In A Teacup, Especially In Michigan (I can't think of the rest off the top of my head). Start there.

UberBeaver said:
Yes, Lila. Snow is a great song. Frusciante is amazing.

That's pretty much one of the 'few' songs I like on that album....it just seems too mellow for me. 'Hey Oh' is a great song though...I must admit...if I'm admitting stuff...which I may actually not be doing...sorta...:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom