The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know how anyone else in this thread feels about this, but, I really like the song "Hammer to Fall" by Queen. I like it a lot. I'm not a huge Queen fan, like some songs, but I especially like that song. That's all.

Goodnight Beav, if you actually went to sleep.

I think the FCC are going to shut both of us down Tre...you really can't take me anywhere, and I think you're headed the same way :(

UberBeaver said:

RONG! :mad:

Lila - "it don't matter just don't bite it" by NWA?

I think that's generally a good rule of thumb :wink:
But this song would be more recent, and I don't think NWA recorded anything recently. Straight outta compton bro!

And thanks for the :applaud: I'm a proud mama! :)

And snow, after you win the PMs, can I read them over your shoulder whilst you flip channels on my couch? :( :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

Good Night Beav? p.s. I'll fight you for them :angry:

I'm twice your size and I'm willing to fight dirty. Save yourself and I'll share selected PMs with you. You can even get first taste or whatever it's called.

Kat - you're fine. I once bought my wife a Symptoms book cause she always had something ,usually Lupus. After getting said book she had everything else. No worries. You're good.

UberBeaver said:

I'm twice your size and I'm willing to fight dirty. Save yourself and I'll share selected PMs with you. You can even get first taste or whatever it's called.

:lol: you're not worried she'll alter the contents. :wink:

Kat - you're fine. I once bought my wife a Symptoms book cause she always had something ,usually Lupus. After getting said book she had everything else. No worries. You're good.

I think I've had lupus before too :wink:

Lila64 said:

yes, I am. And all I know is a lyric "don't matter". And it's upbeat, and you can dance to it. Maddy thinks it might have been used in a commercial. Or last aired on Fox either during House or during the 'So You Think You Can Dance' show. Stuck in my head.

My search for "don't matter" on iTunes found nothing with those words in the Top 100 Songs on iTunes.

I thought it was worth a try.

:wink:

the rockin edge said:

THE FUCKING GREASE TRAP SPRINGS A LEAK AND SPEWS DISGUSTING LIQUID ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

Could Reg take this sentence and make it sexual? Part of me says, no way, not the way it starts....but, another part of me looks at the end and thinks he could. I just don't know.

jobob said:

My search for "don't matter" on iTunes found nothing with those words in the Top 100 Songs on iTunes.

I thought it was worth a try.

:wink:

Thanks, I tried that as well.

Seems kinda overcast today a bit. My computer says it currently 56 degrees.

:lol: at Beav's wifes lupus...not really, you know what I mean.

I always have a reason too Tre :angry:

Lila, I'm going to be allowed to sit on the couch...I don't have to renovate 24/7 for you?!?!?! :shock:

How come no one is saying shit to Beav about being on here while he has people over? that guilt stuff just reserved for me?

Kat - my cousins are coming on Friday...I can't wait...and I'll get all scoop you need to know from Claire :drool:

No spoken words said:
I don't know how anyone else in this thread feels about this, but, I really like the song "Hammer to Fall" by Queen. I like it a lot. I'm not a huge Queen fan, like some songs, but I especially like that song. That's all.

Good song :yes:

Lila64 said:
You tube is just as addicting as blue crack :crack:

it really is :crack:

the weather is bleak worse in LA than here on my visits last week. Just socked in with marine layer. Not actual weather or anything :wink:

Snow thanks. I did find out they aren't registered. You've got a big week!

I once had a grease spill at work and it did indeed suck. Took me a good hour to control/clean it and we were open till 2 am :crazy: I sympathize and hope to never work with food again.

redkat said:

I once had a grease spill at work and it did indeed suck. Took me a good hour to control/clean it and we were open till 2 am :crazy: I sympathize and hope to never work with food again.

it only took us 45 minutes, but ive been at work until 11:30 or later too many times in the last 2 weeks. :grumpy:

my throat hurts : (

snowbunny00774 said:

How come no one is saying shit to Beav about being on here while he has people over? that guilt stuff just reserved for me?

Cause my friends are degenerate asswipes, sorta. I'm considered the "normal" one...so there you go. I need pity, not guilt. That they're here is my fault cause I run my mouth and start inviting people over.
<---idiot.

Tre- I used to work with food. I hated cleaning those fucking grease traps. Soda water, seltzer, cat litter - all those things help soak it up. And weed. It helps to smoke some of that and then slide on the grease for a bit. It thins it out, makes it easier to clean. I do not advocate weed, though, cause I am not a freedom hating terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom