The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks everyone and now the vibrating has started again...

~lunch is over~

I must leave my house or I will go insane ~ not to mention my head is starting to hurt from the noise.

Kat, my dad was diabetic, and he used to carry a can of Coke in his car. If I'm not mistaken, I think that sweetened liquids get into your system faster than solids??

Or perhaps I just pulled that one out of my ass, and I don't know wtf I'm talking about. :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

"White and Nerdy" and "All About the Pentiums" ("what kind of chip you got in that? A Dorito?") kill me.

Have you ever seen 'Taco Grande'? It's a parody of 'Rico Suave' and the video will make you laugh so hard you'll crap your pants...at least that's what happened to me...:shifty:

VintagePunk said:
Kat, my dad was diabetic, and he used to carry a can of Coke in his car. If I'm not mistaken, I think that sweetened liquids get into your system faster than solids??

Or perhaps I just pulled that one out of my ass, and I don't know wtf I'm talking about. :shifty:

Steel Magnolias - Julia Roberts and the orange juice.

I was with my dad once when he had an episode and had to stop and get a milkshake at the drive through. It's true about liquids.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Steel Magnolias - Julia Roberts and the orange juice.

I was with my dad once when he had an episode and had to stop and get a milkshake at the drive through. It's true about liquids.

I've never seen that. Sappy chick flicks. :tsk:

:shifty:

Congrats oldest mini fah :hi5:

Need. Food. Fast.
haven't eaten since a snack of cherries last night around 11:00pm. :crack:

Reg - is this what you were looking for:
england%20candy%20bra.jpg
:flirt:

OK, lunch arrived :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

That's the beauty of NSW he's very cryptic...he thinks everyone thinks like he does...:uhoh:

:giggle:

Reg, that actually is contradictory.

I am pretty sure few people think like I do, but that's what makes someone being on my wavelength all the more special. Rare as that is. :)

The proper reply to "Can I Kick It?" will eventually get posted in this thread, but until then, I'll gleefully read alternative responses. :)

I like Native Son a lot more than Vertigo, and I like Vertigo.

No spoken words said:

Reg, that actually is contradictory.

I am pretty sure few people think like I do, but that's what makes someone being on my wavelength all the more special. Rare as that is. :)

The proper reply to "Can I Kick It?" will eventually get posted in this thread, but until then, I'll gleefully read alternative responses. :)

I like Native Son a lot more than Vertigo, and I like Vertigo.

Gotcha...I know it's a song...but I can't place it...:tsk;

As for the NS vs Vertigo...GFY...Native Son is far less interesting than Vertigo...it's a poor conceived lyrical idea and the vocals sound forced. Sure the lyrics to Vertigo are throwaway, but they and the actual vocal flow with the music better.

Maybe I just like the power chords and power of Vertigo...but I always felt NS was the bastard son of Vertigo...which, coincidentally it is...:shrug:

Vertigo is the bastard son of NS. NS came first, and was nixed because the lyrical content was too much of a downer. Steve Lillywhite wanted something more upbeat, so Bono went back and re-did the lyrics. Again, I like both versions, just prefer Native Son.

Back
Top Bottom