The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because he wasn't friendly, if I recall. He was bad with interviews and such. The media didn't like him, and his reputation got hurt, and the fans sort of took the bait.

Exactly. How can anyone boo him.

PF you were not around but you are cut from the same cloth. It's awesome, Philly sports fans are great.

To be fair, Yankee fans booed Mantle towards the end of his career. That's not cool.

Well, Gwynn was likable as a person, almost the opposite of Schmidt, which is why NO ONE could boo him. Schmidt was hurt by his personality.

Nooooo, I was tired when I typed it and had some things to do so I was weak and genuinely meant it. Sometimes these things slip past when I let my guard down :(

Nov is booked :hyper:

no, the second weekend. fuck where is he to explain that thing. even mia knew. you said you were going to be in nyc then I believe. they look liked giant inflatable things, but weren't, that's on the friday or something.

I'm not going to see that but I will be there when it's on so I might go. My aunt and her friends ( :crazy: ) are going to be there and the plan is I meet them there. :drool:

Well, that works out well, then.

I'll be in NY right before Thanksgiving and will stay for a few days. Too bad the timing did not work out, would love to see you guys again and that show. Beav and I could still go to an Islanders game, but, he wants me to STFU and GFM, so, maybe not.

No spoken words said:
Beav and I could still go to an Islanders game, but, he wants me to STFU and GFM, so, maybe not.

aw hon, it's not just him :hug:

:wink: that's too bad. I could've bought you more friggin sprite :)

Thanks Reg :up:
;)

No spoken words said:
I like how you bought me a 2nd Sprite at the Saloon, and I did not know that one was for me, either.

yeah really. it got waaaayyyy funnier each time.

When do you hear back Reg?

Back
Top Bottom