The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to take echin once a day and then read a study that said they replaced the pill with a placebo and it had the same effect. So take some smarties, and then tell yourself that they'll make you feel better. If that doesn't work, at least you'll get some yummy chocolate out of it. :wink:

Orange juice is always a good thing. Nyquil I like as well.. I know you're supposed to use that AFTER you get congested but I find it gives you a great nights sleep, which can help win the annoying battle against bugs.

phillyfan26 said:
Before I hit the sack:

I sent Lila the photo.

Fuckin' Phillies.

That is all.

did not get it - you phail! :madspit:

hopefully you remembered the .com and to spell her name correctly :sigh:

Feel better snow. Lots of rest. Chicken soup never hurts!

17stan.jpg

No worries. He'll find them.

snowbunny00774 said:
it was an affectionate jackass :)

baseball :angry:

alright people, I need your remedies. everyone at work has some throat sickness thing and right now my throat is scratchy and dry and all kinds of lovely. other than the glass of wine I'm eyeing up, what should I take to head this bitch off?

oh shit! i got you sick! you didn't even go to the atm and use your pin so i don't know how that happened.

anyway, i've been drinking a shitload of water. also sleeping on and off again. if you can't have tea just drink hot water and squeeze some lemon and/or fresh grated ginger. also eat lotsa garlic. fresh is better, but cooked works too. i've been eating nothing but soup and salsa, and putting lots of garlic in it. i also had this mexican alphabet soup which seems to do the trick nicely.

i hope you feel better!

oh and if you can't get mexican alphabet soup then i recommend some Spicy Cock :sexywink:

spicy.jpg

well next time i'm shopping i'll look for more cock-flavored products. oh and the best part about buying spicy-cock soup? i bought it at the weird grocery store that plays christian music nonstop. it's got NJ written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom