The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Bring it to KAIJU BIG BATTEL! I'm so psyched for that.

i know, me too :hyper: where is it on anyway?

and what is this movie I see advertised "we own the night" anyone know? I just turned on the tv for the first time in forever.
mark :drool:

ooh I like him too. when I get to my next phase of dvd rentals I'm sure I'll have lots to annoy nsw with :D

some things just make a person really happy ya know?

snowbunny00774 said:

i know, me too :hyper: where is it on anyway?

and what is this movie I see advertised "we own the night" anyone know? I just turned on the tv for the first time in forever.
mark :drool:

It's in Brooklyn. On the 9th, I think.

Is we "own the night" that weird movie trailer where everyone is at a party and then the aliens just start fucking shit up? That's an awesome trailer.

Yeah, a good goalie is hard to beat. You need teamwork to beat them. Either a pass or a fake pass, got to get them off balance. Martin Broduer plays for the team I probably hate most, but I worship him, cause he's that good. He's like the David Gilmour of hockey.

If you got the shot, take it. Fake the pass, then fire away. Slap shots :drool: . Or a fake into a quick wrister. Or like Miro Satan does for the Islanders (once a friggin season, stupid ass) he moves his hands in such a way that the goalie can't tell if it's a pass or wrist shot or pass or wrist or pass or GOAL MIRO SATAN! Try that. You'd be money out there.

I'll give it a go. My slapshot is shite. So is my backhand. But I've a good wrister. At least, I think I do. Everyone gets out of the way when I shoot :giggle:

I always thought it would've been funny if Satan had become a teacher. Mr.Satan. Just sounds funny!

Yeah, the thing is, with Mr. Satan's wrist shot, he drops his shoulder and sorta leans, and you really have to see it, cause I can't explain it. But it's friggin brilliant. Everyone - defense, goalie, his own teammates - just stops and stare like deer in headlights because you can't tell what he's doing. But he hardly does it, so it sucks. If I had skillz like that, I'd have 50 goals a season, but he's so friggin laid back - like an English teacher. I say just fire away. If there's nothing between you and the goalie, launch that shit.

k, so remember I was talking about that whole irony being funny thing earlier, turns out I was wrong, it's actually fucking hilarious :lmao:

I appreciate a well placed smiley Reg ;)

snowbunny00774 said:
k, so remember I was talking about that whole irony being funny thing earlier, turns out I was wrong, it's actually fucking hilarious :lmao:

I appreciate a well placed smiley Reg ;)

Oh do tell us...what is so ironic Snow...:hmm:

And a well placed smiley can say much more than words...:yes:

Good. She started sleeping - then she started teething. I got the overnight shift tonight, so I figure I'll be tending to her any minute, no point going to bed yet. Then again I began that thought process like 2 hours ago...so I missed out on all that sleep. She pwnd me. :( I have taught her well. I am proud. :D

But she's awesome. She crawls backwards, but it's a start. She can sorta almost get from point a to point b. And she has a laugh which kills me. She doesn't like "outsiders" - like my mother :uhoh:. But she's cool

Overall 10/10. I dont like outsiders* either, so we're cool.

* I do actually get on with my mom quite well, I use "outsiders" more generically when referring to me.

Back
Top Bottom