The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope. The Eagles will probably be about .500. The Sixers are really lacking talent, but will probably make the playoffs by virute of a weak conference.

I do this for the City of Phila Del Phia, and for no other reason. I'm pretty much all about the CoNJ from here forward. This is for the greater good. I'm in. Let's do it, Philly. 76ers rock on!

Wait - is fucking Iverson still on that team? I honestly can name maybe 3 guys in pro ball, and he's one of them and I can't stand him.

CoNJ makes nothing easy. Such is the balance. Such is life.

I really don't like the pgp thread have a word that starts with T and a long title. I keep clicking on it by mistake. Drea, don't do that again :no:

Well I stay calm and pray the niggaz leave me be
but they're squeezing parts of my date's anatomy
Why, Lord, do brothers have to drill me ?
Cause if I start to hit this man they'll have to kill me
I told the niggaz please let us pass, friend
I said please cause I don't like killing Africans
but he wouldn't stop and I ain't Ice Cube
but I had to take the brother out for being rude

I love that song.

pfan, i need that shit enlarged, cleaned up and mailed. I mean posted.

Kat :( I'm sorry about princess, she was a great roommate :)

beav - I'm offended yhou didn't mention the leafs and they're fucking terrific chances this yr :drool:

Nsw, hi. it is true, yankees are way more marketable than the mets. yankees shit is all over dublin, (even my cousins baby has a little outfit I bought her at yankee stadium in july, I'll make her wear it next month) but ya hardly ever see mets stuff.

Which kind of helps my point. The Mets are not lovable at all, they're just some team playing in NY with a crazy high payroll. I never said they were as popular as the Yanks.

Which makes them more like Boston, which, I guess, was his point. No?

Mention the Leafs for what? And FYI - the Keiths was finished tonight, whilst watching hockey - it was apropos, I felt like I was in Canada...a humid version of it, anyway. I like it. Good stuff. Thank you. Three people tried it and all gave glowing critiques.

Basically, you have these tiles, they're all stacked up in different levels and you remove tiles that are alike. There are ways for certain tiles to be blocked and you are unable to use them. Both tiles must be 'free' for anything to removed. The goal is to have as little of the pile left at the end.

So yes, just like you said. Dominoes with tiles. I'm playing solitare mahjong.. but apparently the rules are different for a two player game.

snowbunny00774 said:
I really don't like the pgp thread have a word that starts with T and a long title. I keep clicking on it by mistake. Drea, don't do that again :no:

Are you mistaking it for Temple Bar or something else? *g* I would've done the long form of PGP if there'd been room :wink:

well next time do that :yes:

glad you enjoyed tghe keiths. there's more for you and three people where that came from :)I watched our local hockey tonight and they're off to a fucking horrible start too. jesus.

have fun at your party nsw. enjoy the water, I know no one will be nice enough to buy you a sprite. twice. I'm a fuckin' sucker.

RavenBlue said:
I haven't followed baseball in ages since CBC stopped airing the games.. how did the Jays fare this season?

They were inconsistant, just like the last couple years... For a while they still had a chance, then blew a bunch of games against teams in front of them... I haven't checked the standings recently, but I think they'll end up middle of the AL East again :(

Back
Top Bottom